• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I think I just suck at playing Town, because I'm coming under way more fire than whenever I was actual scum. Which was once. However, before you lynch me, allow me to claim part of my role. During the day phase, I can perform a self-sacrificial kill on one person. So if I'm gonna die anyways, I will kill myself and Midori and not have our day 2 lynch wasted. If you let me live, I will not have to do something quite as rash with my role.
What game you from

Alright, I think I just suck at playing Town, because I'm coming under way more fire than whenever I was actual scum. Which was once. However, before you lynch me, allow me to claim part of my role. During the day phase, I can perform a self-sacrificial kill on one person. So if I'm gonna die anyways, I will kill myself and Midori and not have our day 2 lynch wasted. If you let me live, I will not have to do something quite as rash with my role.

Might I suggest that you use your Desperado claim role on somebody that's actually scummy? You off'ing the Jester helps absolutely nobody, just so you know

What game you from
Survival Game.
Might I suggest that you use your Desperado claim role on somebody that's actually scummy? You off'ing the Jester helps absolutely nobody, just so you know
You don't know for certain Midori's the Jester. Unless you know for certain Midori isn't...

unvote: Pika
Vote: Megapod12

Based on what elieson said, and the fact that Mega has contributed nothing to the game, I'll think this is a good enough vote.

Survival Game.

You don't know for certain Midori's the Jester. Unless you know for certain Midori isn't...
BECAUSE IM NOT FOR PETES SAKE.

I have claimed to two people and they know I'm town. I'll let them decide if they want it known that I'm in contact with them. But I am most definitely not a fool or mafia.

Survival Game.

HOW DOES EXPLODING A JESTER HELP TOWN EXPLODE MAFIA?

It doesn't.

You are the Voteless Jester. Your vote shows up in vote counts but does not count. If you get lynched, you do not end the game, but all other Jesters lose.

Literally, the game is telling you to leave Jesters alone. If you can't understand that, then ask the game who you should blow up. It'll be the most helpful way of working with town, which you're I guess claiming to be

What is the point of killing the jester? If you are really this role, why don't you attack your biggest scumread?

Survival Game.

You could just do us all a favor and blow me or Mido up, then we wouldn't have to listen to you yammer on about how one of us is scum or a jester anymore, and then the game can focus on hunting actual scum :^)

Actually wait a second.

What game you from

Survival Game.

The 15 games represented will be:
1 Sockpuppet Mafia 2016
2 Greek Mythology Mafia
3 Zexy Games Mafia
4 ABCs Mafia
5 Holiday Mafia 2016
6 Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia
7 Little Town of Salem
8 Pokemon Sun/Moon Mafia
9 Random Messages Mafia 2
10 Shop Mafia
11 Baccano! Mafia
12 Zexy Games II Mafia
13 Street Fight
14 No Effort Mafia
15 Everybody is Jester Mafia (also known as Spring Mafia)

Which game are you from again? Please, I'm enjoying the fireworks.

inb4 MegaPod is another Jester

Wow, tough crowd. I already said before, and I know someone else did too, that Midori could be Mafia acting like a Jester. It was one of my remarks in my read list, hello? Would you rather I take jd or Sword? Because I'd do that, too.
You could just do us all a favor and blow me or Mido up, then we wouldn't have to listen to you yammer on about how one of us is scum or a jester anymore, and then the game can focus on hunting actual scum :^)

Actually wait a second.

Which game are you from again? Please, I'm enjoying the fireworks.

inb4 MegaPod is another Jester
Huh? Woops. Zexy Games Mafia the 1st, actually. Apparently my PM contained two game titles, and I thought Zexy Games Mafia just meant the group of games Zexy hosted...

During the day phase, I can perform a self-sacrificial kill on one person.

Survival Game.
Vote: MegaPod12

Hold on! That's my role!
I'm the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit from Survival Game aka Zexy Games Mafia.

Earlier claim I made
Due to not having the time or because of your role?

The lack of night posts was due to my role night action, it prevents me from making night posts.

The reason I asked him if it was from his is because I have the same power. I had a feeling he had it as well

Well, I'm impressed with Pika's reasoning, and he has a good point. Even if it doesn't necessarily confirm it, jd flipping Mafia could mean Sword Master is, too. However, I think it's more likely that SM's reasoning was genuine, and jd hammer voted an indep scum just to, as they say, "CWAC."

Vote: jdthebud
Feel: déjà vu
Bandwagoning anyone? I mean his reasoning is hardly there, just commentary, soon after Pika voted.
At this point I'm 99.9999999999999999999999% sure he is mafia

Wow, tough crowd. I already said before, and I know someone else did too, that Midori could be Mafia acting like a Jester. It was one of my remarks in my read list, hello? Would you rather I take jd or Sword? Because I'd do that, too.

At this point, I'd be happy if you blew up DarthWolf13, just to prove yourself :D

Think, DW. Could I really have faked that role and my related blunder if I never even heard of Survival Game before my own role assignment? I wanna say I found my target, but... this game is Bastard. Everyone, if you think there's any chance of repeat roles, unvote me. If you're sure Zexy would never do that, I'll just go ahead and bomb Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom