• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another point: She's a vig, why didn't she shoot Mido, her top scum read? @Pika_pika42

Yea! What about that?!

Remember when I insinuated that you and Elieson could be scum buddies? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

It's a Bastard game. I will buckle and owe you an apology, mate. Give me the benefit of the doubt though, the last Zexy Games mafia had the same exact situation come up, and the roles were actually not dupes, so from experience, I was sketch

Sorry AE. I knew what Pika was, but only after you claimed to me.

On another note, does anyone have the power to modify another player's role?

Time to scum hunt.

Elementar
Midorikawa
MegaPod12
Skullcrow
Pika_pika42
jdthebud
Elieson
Sword Master

Feel free to add information to it xD
We have a confirmed town through Pika. I know I'm town. That leaves six of you. If it's a Lylo situation, town would still have two threats.
I had a doctor claim, a cop claim, a vig claim, and more. If you don't want to claim in-thread, I'd suggest claiming privately. We need a mass claim. And if you don't trust me, claim to the town confirmed Pika. I'm sure that's reasonable. At least a game claim.

But for now, I'm waiting on a private reply before voting. I actually love OC now Zexy. TIme to get this game sorted.

I now only don't have two claims, and I have a feeling someone's lying to me...

VOTE: Elieson

This will be very interesting.

I would like to note that I only had 1 OC this game, with Elieson. It only started when Megapod claimed his role. He said that he was sure that he was the fake and I was the true one. He somehow "knew" that wouldn't be able to. It feels like he knew more, I had no chance to ask further.

Do whatever you want with this info, I hope it will help town.

I have everyone's game. And from the information I currently have, I can see our -LO situation being because it's 5 town to 3 independents. A town death means 4-3, and the NK (or two) would make it 3-3 or 2-3.

Dear AussieEevee, you represent returnofMCH from Random Messages Mafia 2. RM2 was a [14p] game, sequel to the well known Random Messages Mafia as well as commemorating April Fools' day and the switch from RM13 to RM14 in Fun and Games. Despite the crazy setup (8 Neighbors) and the awesome flavor text by Maniacal Engineer, the game itself was somewhat inactive and overall an easy mafia win.

You are the Doctor. Once per night you may select a person and may protect them from kills.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
AussieEevee was killed. He was returnofMCH (Random Messages Mafia 2), Town Doctor

Good luck town. Thanks for letting me play, @Zexy . *Eevee bows to the host and gracefully leaves the thread*

I would like to note that I only had 1 OC this game, with Elieson. It only started when Megapod claimed his role. He said that he was sure that he was the fake and I was the true one. He somehow "knew" that wouldn't be able to. It feels like he knew more, I had no chance to ask further.

Do whatever you want with this info, I hope it will help town.

I knew, because i strongly believed. And I was wrong, so your case is defunct :)

Anywho:

Can you elaborate? Instead of just randomly voting.

Elementar has a cop-check [not confirming the source] on me that identifies me as an Independant hey derpwolf, if you're looking for a Jester, you should look here, while I have a cop-check [also not confirming the source] on Elementar that identifies him as a Mafia. Elementar suspects me probably as an SK or something, but I have no idea why I'd show up as an SK. You guys can ask Elementar to share his thoughts as to why he'd show up as Mafia to a Cop-check though.

I appreciate the apology, Elieson. However, you and Midori are still on my radar, because of your role in persuading me to take out Darth instead of her, added to the repeated denials of anything other than a Jester read on her.

So do you think i'm scum with Mido, or do you think Mido's a Jester and I'm trying to...<insert your logic here>?

Does anyone know anything about rainbow cloud?

Actually, not really. I'm sure the leader (Pika) knows something though but he's been quiet with me, and I've been talking with most players a lot at this point.

So do you think i'm scum with Mido, or do you think Mido's a Jester and I'm trying to...<insert your logic here>?
I will say that you did play a role in diverting my bomb off of Midori, and if she was either Mafia OR Indep, bombing her would still have meant one less dead Townie. And Midori seems to be in the same wagon with you a lot, and I'm not sure if it's on purpose on Midori's part. I was gonna say that claiming a rolecheck on Elementar that revealed him as Mafia seemed like a move that Mafia would make when a mislynch could lose the game for the Town; however, saying you doubt it and the check on you alleviates my suspicions on you a bit. Plus, if you and Elementar are actually scum buddies yourselves, I doubt you would unnecessarily call attention to him in-thread. Since you're claiming to be an investigative role, tell me, did you investigative DarthWolf before? Is that why you thought I was fake?

Oh, and nice to see y'all so scummily pushing inactive RC now. :^) Wish I could do more, but I'm dead, you and your OCs probably have more of a lead on scum than I can ever get.

I will say that you did play a role in diverting my bomb off of Midori, and if she was either Mafia OR Indep, bombing her would still have meant one less dead Townie. And Midori seems to be in the same wagon with you a lot, and I'm not sure if it's on purpose on Midori's part. I was gonna say that claiming a rolecheck on Elementar that revealed him as Mafia seemed like a move that Mafia would make when a mislynch could lose the game for the Town; however, saying you doubt it and the check on you alleviates my suspicions on you a bit. Plus, if you and Elementar are actually scum buddies yourselves, I doubt you would unnecessarily call attention to him in-thread. Since you're claiming to be an investigative role, tell me, did you investigative DarthWolf before? Is that why you thought I was fake?

Oh, and nice to see y'all so scummily pushing inactive RC now. :^) Wish I could do more, but I'm dead, you and your OCs probably have more of a lead on scum than I can ever get.
I thought darth was legit too because of how and the timing of his claim.

Also RC is the only unknown player currently. Most everyone else has their role known except them. Thus logic dictates they were one of the killers last night.

did you investigative DarthWolf before? Is that why you thought I was fake?

Nope.

I thought you were fake because you were behaving like scum already, and then got counterclaimed by someone claiming the exact same thing (for the third time, literally the exact same thing that happened in Zexy Games 1 Mafia). Furthermore, the rules:

The game will obviously be a mishmash of all the memorable (and sometimes crazy) roles I've included in my games. As such it shall be Role Madness. It will also be Bastard. The game will have 15 players.

The 15 games represented will be:

indicate that of the 15 people, that 15 games will be represented. A Counterclaim automatically meant that one of you was fake, and with the idea of a lynch still controllable by voters, using the Desperado (bomb) to blow up albeit confirmed not-town seemed like the best use for the role, as that's literally what it was designed to do, ESPECIALLY since the role can still chat in-game, effectively trading a vote for a day-vig. It's policy, and it should've worked. The only thing that went awry was dupes actually existing, which implies that either the OP is wrong, that a player exists with a role from 2 games, or one of the 15 games is not actually represented in this one.

If you're salty because I took the rules more seriously than I took you & DarthWolf, then get over yourself. If you're salty because you wanted to blow up someone else, then you're failing to consider standard play. If you're salty because you listened to me, that's in part your fault just as much as mine. I didn't control your role, and I didn't force you to blow up DW. I suggested it, and you followed. I happened to be wrong, but what I proposed wasn't wrong, it just happened to not be right in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom