• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - MID

Rainbow Cloud II (Elieson, Sword Master)
Elieson I (Elementar)
Skullcrow I (Midorikawa)

Phase ends in 24 hours (-45 minutes) unless all players vote or MAJORITY occurs.

Wait, am I the only one confused as to why Elementar would want to buy a Miller modifier?

As others have said, it gave me coins.

I have Hellcrow's claim, and due to the game they are in, can't be a redirector. The sockpuppet one is viable, and that's Sword Master's game.

UNVOTE: Elieson

I'm questioning the meaning of life right now. Sword Master, I'd claim to Pika fully if I were you.

Unvote: Rainbowcloud
Vote: Skullcrow

The only lynch redirector in the games is from RM mafia and was scum!
Ok, enough of this crap, might as well claim at this point anyway
"Godfather" Jailkeeper indep originally from Baccano
Feel free to still think I'm scum if you want, even considering how roles have been modifed freely, I AM NOT REDIRECTOR
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

If the redirector is from Sockpuppet mafia, it will have to be Sword Master. But remember, they redirected the lynch onto a serial killer and saved a townie..

There was an error with someone's role last night. I am working on fixing this as much as possible.

I am sorry there was another host mistake. This game has admittedly been a bit too hard to manage especially during Easter. Please bear with me.

If the redirector is from Sockpuppet mafia, it will have to be Sword Master. But remember, they redirected the lynch onto a serial killer and saved a townie..
There was no lynch redirector in sock puppet. Just RM and shop. Are you going to claim to be the one that redirected?

And considering the SKs seem to have the other task of taking out eachother, it would make sense for them to redirect onto another.

However skull believed pika to be fool not town and he was the one that talked about saving us from lynchkgba fool which will not end the game.

I think he's either lying or has two roles from two different mafias.

If Elieson isn't independent, that means it's currently 6-2. Why would that make it -LO? It would also make the original setup 10-5. If they are indep, it would have originally been 9-6.

As it stands Skullcrow is the only open indep. If there's another then they ain't coming out currebtly. Its pretty clear at this point that mafia doesn't exist and it's a matter of lynching indeps. So we might as well go the safe lynch route.

As it stands Skullcrow is the only open indep. If there's another then they ain't coming out currebtly. Its pretty clear at this point that mafia doesn't exist and it's a matter of lynching indeps. So we might as well go the safe lynch route.
My wincon is only to survive until the game ends, so not only am I sure there's mafia, I'm no real threat to anyone.

But if there were no Mafia and only independents, how would that affect your wincon?
Presumably at least one of the indeps have a game-ending wincon.
Oh, and that reminds me, I was afraid of Jester before because of the threat of their winning excluding anyone else.

....Anyway, you're dead, aren't you? Shut up.

My wincon is only to survive until the game ends, so not only am I sure there's mafia, I'm no real threat to anyone.
And yet you clearly are counted as one otherwise there would be no reason for LO. And no anti town indep would admit to being antitown.

The original SK in baccano needed two wincons fulfilled. Two required the deaths of others. one in which required a lot of deaths.

And the fact that you're the only one positive if there being mafia makes me think you could possibly be mafia and are lying about your alignment.

Presumably at least one of the indeps have a game-ending wincon.
Oh, and that reminds me, I was afraid of Jester before because of the threat of their winning excluding anyone else.

....Anyway, you're dead, aren't you? Shut up.
Wow telling the restless spirit not to speak. Not happy that you just got yourself caught?

And jester wincon never said anything about ending the game. It would say the game ends if wincon achieved if that was true. And it is highly doubtful that if there is another jester that they would have a game ending wincon when Human didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom