• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably at least one of the indeps have a game-ending wincon.
Oh, and that reminds me, I was afraid of Jester before because of the threat of their winning excluding anyone else.

....Anyway, you're dead, aren't you? Shut up.
Wow, rude. I'm a restless spirit, remember? I can talk all I want! :^)

@Pika_pika42 @Sword Master @Elementar @Rainbow Cloud @Elieson @jdthebud

Skullcrow has claimed indep survivor despite his role being an SK. He's clearly lying, otherwise why the LO status. It's clear by this point that what town must face is just a bunch of indeps and thus and indep such as Skullcrow should be lynched. Vote him for the sake of this game otherwise we will end up losing.

Just look at his posts and you can see the lack of logic in them that would make him an ally. And look at the role in baccano mafia and you will see how antitown it was. Do not trust him. Lynch him.

Skullcrow has claimed indep survivor despite his role being an SK. /QUOTE]
Pretty hat you just pulled this out from, can I have it?
And you claim I'm lacking logic :3

Zexy said:
Dear Elementar, you are Claire Stanfield. Also known as Vino or Rail Tracer, you are a skilled assasin that was behind the attacks on the train in the 1933 story while posing as the train's young conductor.

MORTAL Life: You only have one life, all actions of others are used on this life. Because of your status as a serial killer with irregular philosophical views (such as solipsism), you are the Special Serial Killer. Once per night, you HAVE to use your ability on a player; this will attempt to kill their MORTAL Life role. You are also immune to Chane Laforet's Granny ability (if you use your ability on her, you kill her but not die).

You are independent and win if you achieve 2 of the following 3 conditions:
>Survive until endgame.
>Use your ability on Chane Laforet successfully.
>All MORTAL Life roles of the town are dead.

And 2/3 of those don't apply here, thanks for helping~

@Elieson, what other cop results have you/your source gotten?

I've got nothing else to report thus far. I subbed in on top of a doofus, and I lack any Night 1 information for reasons possibly related.

....Anyway, you're dead, aren't you? Shut up.

harsh man

Skullcrow has claimed indep survivor despite his role being an SK. He's clearly lying, otherwise why the LO status. It's clear by this point that what town must face is just a bunch of indeps and thus and indep such as Skullcrow should be lynched. Vote him for the sake of this game otherwise we will end up losing.

Just look at his posts and you can see the lack of logic in them that would make him an ally. And look at the role in baccano mafia and you will see how antitown it was. Do not trust him. Lynch him.

The one thing that puzzles me is what else even exists in this game

You win if at least one Godfather or Bulletproof or Serial Killer, at least one Doctor, at least one Vigilante and at least one Commuter are dead while you are still alive.
Alternatively, if you are dead, you may win if the Town of Salem-wincon Serial Killer wins.

Max1996 - Hades (Greek Mythology Mafia) - Independent Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer
MegaPod12 Minene Uryu the Ninth (Zexy Games Mafia) - Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit
AussieEevee returnofMCH (Random Messages Mafia 2) - Town Doctor
Lone_Garurumon Townie (No Effort Mafia) - Town Stat Voter
DarthWolf13 Minene Uryu the Ninth (Zexy Games Mafia II) - Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit
Iteru Serial Killer (Little Town of Salem) - Independent Town of Salem Serial Killer
HumanDawn April Fool (Everybody is Jester Mafia/Spring Mafia) - Independent Voteless Jester

Of us alive, I'm sure that other duplicates must exist, given the phrasing of the WinCon. Everything's accounted for except for an additional Doc, and the two Vigs I'd wager

Elementar
Skullcrow
jdthebud
Elieson
Rainbow Cloud
Midorikawa
Pika_pika42
Sword Master

Are there no duplicates of Doc (and presumably, Vig) in the game? Among the collective above, most of them, plus threats, aren't really considered based on what's known.

I spent like 3 hours typing this up while doing my taxes and my brain is fried. I'll get back onto my train of thought in the morning.

I've got nothing else to report thus far. I subbed in on top of a doofus, and I lack any Night 1 information for reasons possibly related.

harsh man

Of us alive, I'm sure that other duplicates must exist, given the phrasing of the WinCon. Everything's accounted for except for an additional Doc, and the two Vigs I'd wager

Elementar
Skullcrow
jdthebud
Elieson
Rainbow Cloud
Midorikawa
Pika_pika42
Sword Master

Are there no duplicates of Doc (and presumably, Vig) in the game? Among the collective above, most of them, plus threats, aren't really considered based on what's known.

I spent like 3 hours typing this up while doing my taxes and my brain is fried. I'll get back onto my train of thought in the morning.
I'm a commuter and a vig.

harsh man

Elementar
Skullcrow
jdthebud
Elieson
Rainbow Cloud
Midorikawa
Pika_pika42
Sword Master

I'm a commuter and a vig.

Maybe I can count as a second doctor, because I can choose to buy it?

Hi vote Skullcrow the obvious enemy. 1 wincon out of three is not enough reason to let him live. He's lying and if you have towns best interest then you will lynch him.

Weve actually seen all of those in the game. Jd fits about three of the descriptions.

Hi vote Skullcrow the obvious enemy. 1 wincon out of three is not enough reason to let him live. He's lying and if you have towns best interest then you will lynch him.

Weve actually seen all of those in the game. Jd fits about three of the descriptions.
I'm ok with this. [Vote] Skullcrow

I already claimed to Pika
Watch this space.. how much time is left in the phase?
Also, elementar I'm not the redirector.

According to my calculations:

D3 Unofficial V-V-Votals!

Rainbow Cloud (3): Elieson, Sword Master, Skullcrow
Skullcrow (2): Midorikawa, jdthebud

Not Voting (3): Elementar, Pika_pika42, Rainbow Cloud

Phase ends in 24 hours (-45 minutes) unless all players vote or MAJORITY occurs.

Zexy, Yesterday at 5:45 PM

These are the votals, and phase ends in 5 hours & 20 minutes [Or, with a Hammer of 5 before that].

Comments in next post

I already claimed to Pika
Watch this space.. how much time is left in the phase?
Also, elementar I'm not the redirector.
Clearly if you're from sock puppet.

Sock puppet town roles were vanilla, neighbor, cop, phase resetter, post restriction, and lightning rod.

The mafia roles were a JOAT and watcher.

It's pretty clear you're not neighbor or post restriction. So that leaves vanilla, cop, lightning rod, or phase resetter.

If you're cop then I would have thought you would have outed the check by now.

That brings it down to vanilla, lightning rod, or phase resetter. Two of those can't help at this point, and phase resetter is only useful if this lynch goes wrong.

Of course if you vote Skullcrow we won't have a wrong lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom