• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zoey/Nozomi club

Status
Not open for further replies.

NX-01

Jessiebelle pwns you
Reaction score
I made a fan club dedicated to Zoey/Nozomi, Dawn/Hikari's rival. This is depressing because there is the Dawn club but no Zoey club, the reason Nozomi has an english name as Zoey is because I heard it from Serebii.net. Appealshipping is accepted but it has to be in the context of Zoey/Nozomi. Rules are the same as others. So let's start, shall we?

Woo! NOZOMI! One of my favorite rivals of the show. She just rocks too hard. <3 Plus Appealshipping is awesome!

4z2rhug.png

Nozomi appears in the dub tonight. *fears what her voice is going to be like* :D But I can't wait!

50.png

I wanna know what her voice is. I wanna know, but I cant.I'm still very far in the Orange Islands. I may be low.

Aw, you didn't get to see the episode? Don't worry, her voice is awesome. It fits her well.

55.png

You all don't have to ask to join. Oh, and Satoshi's Lover, there are some rules aganst double posting, so let us know without doing that, ok?

Sorry about that NX-01 I Didnt know i doubled posted ^^; my internet is a pain , hope you forgive me =) anyways zoeys voice is pretty awsome and she put up a good battle in the contest

It's too bad no one posted the English eppie in YouTube. I bet her Glameow's awesome too.

If you can download torrents, you can get the dubbed episode off of PocketMonsters.net

I loved Zoey's English voice, she sounds kind of like Avril Lavigne to me (but maybe that's because I've listened to Girlfriend way too many times today...). It was so adorable how she called Dawn 'sweet,' I'm glad that PUSA didn't try to cut out any of the Appealshipping cuteness =3.

Dawn is cute in a way, they're both cute.It's so sad Zoey's only a rival in some eppies. Zoey kinda reminds me of someone in [wp=Mirmo!]Mirmo![/wp]

Yay! Zoey Club.
I thought i was only one that like Zoey.
I'm like the biggest Zoey Fan, I wanna join :D

The GF is approaching. Nozomi is bound to win herself some more fans at the event with her awesome new pokes, so to celebrate here is Nozomi as shown in the GF preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom