• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution als

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution

At every Gamestop event I've been to, they don't even broadcast the signal constantly at all. You have to ask the clerk to turn on the event broadcast thingamabobber if you want the event Pokemon.

Re: 'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution

Quick question about obtaining the beats. So I went and obtained one at Gamestop today and it gave me the wonder card. I was looking at how to obtain all there, and it says I can obtain them only if I do not have a wonder card. So if I get the first two, does this mean I can not get the third on the same game cartridge?

Quick question about obtaining the beats. So I went and obtained one at Gamestop today and it gave me the wonder card. I was looking at how to obtain all there, and it says I can obtain them only if I do not have a wonder card. So if I get the first two, does this mean I can not get the third on the same game cartridge?
You can only have a maximum of three wonder cards. Get your wonder cards, get your beasts and if you don't have any more room, delete the wonder card. It's not really that hard to figure out how so I won't explain the deletion process.

Apparently it is happening in Canada.

I finally got my Raikou and it wasn't easy. The Game Stop I usually go to was having trouble with their signal. The one at the local mall said they weren't giving it out but I think they were to lazy to set it up. so I had to go to the next closest location 20 miles away. Their signal was so strong I didn't even have to go in I down loaded it from my car. I hope the rest of the trio aren't as difficult to get.

Got my Raikou, can't wait to get the remainder though. Also, was nice enough to take my friends with me so they could get it on their games. lol

Also, I wish they were giving away a Jirachi around now. =T Missed the last time they were giving it away in the US, and suddenly I feel that since there was a six year gap between the first time it was available and the latest event, the next time I'll have access to it is gonna be in 2016... when they are already out with Gen. VI. TT~TT

I noticed on the wonder card it just said "legendary beast trio" or something to that effect. does that mean that the wondercard will be the same for each of these three events like the japanese ones where you could only pick one? I'm thinking not since it actually has a picture of raikou on it, but the way the japanese event was set up and the title on the card make me kind of nervous.

I noticed on the wonder card it just said "legendary beast trio" or something to that effect. does that mean that the wondercard will be the same for each of these three events like the japanese ones where you could only pick one? I'm thinking not since it actually has a picture of raikou on it, but the way the japanese event was set up and the title on the card make me kind of nervous.
From the leaked distribution card that revealed the existence of Celebi, all the wondercards are named the same thing (except Celebi obviously), but you can get all three beasts. That's probably why they couldn't have all the beasts at once, because they're all called "Legendary Beast Trio"

At least we know "Legendary Beast" is the official term now =3

Lucky buggers. Bet this never comes to England.
What will probably happen for us, is what happened with the Jirachi and Pikachu-Coloured Pichu events. They were in-store in America, but later made available on Wi-Fi for US and EU.

At least we know "Legendary Beast" is the official term now =3

What will probably happen for us, is what happened with the Jirachi and Pikachu-Coloured Pichu events. They were in-store in America, but later made available on Wi-Fi for US and EU.
Don't get too happy, its called "The Legendary Trio of Johto!"

And yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. It doesn't seem like Nintendo will shaft Europe with this event when its so important to BW's advertising. If the event is Wifi, it will likely be after all the GameStop giveaways, or at least, the beasts will be after Suicune and before Celebi and Nintendo will pretend like they're not giving Celebi out.

I doubt they'd have a cooler OT, probably SPRNG11 or something.

I now have my two shiny Raikou's!

When i went to get the one for SoulSilver, for some reason I was thinking "what if this dosen't work for me?" But it did! I was so happy! That made my day!

Bring on Entei!

Entei at your own risk Dark T. I hope you like your legal shiny.

From the leaked distribution card that revealed the existence of Celebi, all the wondercards are named the same thing (except Celebi obviously), but you can get all three beasts. That's probably why they couldn't have all the beasts at once, because they're all called "Legendary Beast Trio"

I reread the article on pokemon.com and it says you can get all 3 on each game

Ahh, I couldn't get Raikou yesterday because apparently the GameStop closest to me is "Out of the Loop"!! What the heck does that mean! After waiting an hour in line to ask the guy a 5 second question he said that Nintendo didn't send a Representative to activate the card!
Hopefully I can go to the Gamestop he said IS working with the distribution today before it stops.
The funny thing was, is that while I was waiting in line I saw a couple people come into the store with their DSs on probably looking for the event. Apparently they didn't want to ask the guy what the problem was but I couldn't blame them since the line was a mile long. But I WILL get Raikou 2DAY!!!

i have one more question to ask, sence today is sunday and i wont be able to go to GameStop to get the Shiny Raikou...my friend has 5 of them and she says i can have one of them,could i still see the Zoroark even tho the Raikou been traded over?

of course. You have to transfer the Raikou anyways.

Ahh, I couldn't get Raikou yesterday because apparently the GameStop closest to me is "Out of the Loop"!! What the heck does that mean! After waiting an hour in line to ask the guy a 5 second question he said that Nintendo didn't send a Representative to activate the card!
Hopefully I can go to the Gamestop he said IS working with the distribution today before it stops.
The funny thing was, is that while I was waiting in line I saw a couple people come into the store with their DSs on probably looking for the event. Apparently they didn't want to ask the guy what the problem was but I couldn't blame them since the line was a mile long. But I WILL get Raikou 2DAY!!!

I guess they all dont do it. I got my 6 shiny Raikou yesterday. It wouldve been 7 if I had been lucky enough to get a shiny Turtwig in a new Pearl file, before going to the mall to get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom