• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zorua's and Tirtouna's

I would like a Tirtouga please. What would you like in return?

P.S. What's a 'VM'? I just joined today soo... I have no idea what it is. :p

Thank you. Oh and I don't need the Turtle anymore. I got a shiny one yesterday. :D

I'd like a Tirtouga, please. I don't have very much to offer, but as this is a givewaway, I'll see what I can do.

Everyone, my time during the week is limited, so we'll have to do a meet up after 7:30PM EST. During the weekend it's easier to make a time, but for now that's what I'm able to do. If you'd like to do a trade just leave a VM (visitor message under my profile for those new members), and a time that's good for you at or after 7:30PM EST and we'll go from there. If a weekend time is better for you, that also works. I'm pretty much available all weekend at any time.

herbkiller - no problem I have plenty of them.
Gliscorman - I have plenty, so read the above and we'll figure something out.

If anyone would like to trade, I'll be available this weekend. Just lookup my friend code and say Saturday or Sunday morning send me a VM and I'll get together with you for a trade. I still have plenty and would be more than happy to hook everyone up with turtles if you haven't got one yet.

I would love to have a male Zoura of any nature. Preferably one with dark pulse. I'm available to trade most every day, so... see you soon.
My FC for White is 0003 2602 8845.

Hey, I'll go for any sort of Tirtouga if you still have. I have an Archen in return if you'd like.

EDIT: Nevermind, a trade just went through on the GTS. Sorry to bother you.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom