• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW050 - Raimon Gym! Magnificent Electric Shock Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW049 + BW050 - Kamiture and the 4th Gym!

Holy- so wait, Raimon City and Kamiture actually exist? I thought they were stuff of legends, and we'd never see them.

Elesa, please make a horrible pun. If you do, I promise that I will laugh.

Finally...

I just hope these aren't the only Elesa episodes. It would suck to have to wait so long, only for her to only appear briefly and never be seen again.

I thought BW was going to be shorter than DP, but since it took more than 20 episodes for the series' Lady Gaga to appear, they must've lied.

I have one thing to say.
ABOUT TIME.

Let's all cross our fingers that Ash's doesn't use Pikachu.

PLEASE.

I thought BW was going to be shorter than DP, but since it took more than 20 episodes for the series' Lady Gaga to appear, they must've lied.

That was just fan speculation.

Let's all cross our fingers that Ash's doesn't use Pikachu.

PLEASE.

Ok, Gliscor'd, you win. There won't be a four episode arc between the Subway and Elesa's gym battle.

Well, took them long enough!

I had to wait over 20 episodes for this.

Keeping Elesa away from our viewing this long is unacceptable!
I second that, it really sucked to have to go through a bunch of fillers, including that Raimon Town trap that lasted quite a while. :p

Hopefully they won't make the same mistake wth Fuuro when the time comes for them to head to Fukiyose City.

Looking forward to these episodes! I'm hoping they debut a whole new different electric type for her strongest partner. Since we have already seen her others which she will probably still use anyways.

Ah, at last. I have been waiting.
I just hope he defeats her on the first go; I honestly don't want to see another Gym rematch episode yet...
I wonder if her Emonga's will be as pesky as they are in the game with their Volt Switch.

I just hope he defeats her on the first go; I honestly don't want to see another Gym rematch episode yet...
Unless the writers pull the same trick they did in Kanto, I don't we'll get more than one Gym rematch in BW.

I wonder if her Emonga's will be as pesky as they are in the game with their Volt Switch.
More Volt Switch antics? I hope so.

Anyone else fell that a Tynamo/Eelektrik will debut to replace the other Emolga?

No. Just because Iris has one doesn't mean that no one else should have one.

No. Just because Iris has one doesn't mean that no one else should have one.

Unless I missed a previous discussion. Super Chao Maniac was only referring to the 2nd Emolga Elesa has....not both of them.

It's about damn time.

<3 Elesa

Normally I'd have bet on Satoshi taking Gamagaru to the Gym, but given the fact that he didn't take Hatoboh to Huin Gym then I think all bets are off. Knowing the show, he'll end up taking Mijumaru, Hatoboh and Pikachu.

I'm feeling Gamagaru, Kurumayu (who I completely forgot he had...), and Pokabu for the gym battle. PLEASE.

Why Tepig?

He's already been in three so far.
He's yet to win a gym battle, though. We need some Pig Power in the hooooouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom