• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
See... It's my fault that the town lost the way it did... :(

Well really though, if I hadn't completely derped and gotten myself modkilled, town would've had an extra day to try to turn things around.

So I'm more directly at fault. ^^;

But if I never revived the doctor, you wouldn't have PM'd Atomic... :(

Reviving the doctor was the best choice to revive.

It's not your fault that I panicked and made a stupid move. XD

That's like saying it's your fault that you were the reviver. x3;

I could have just played without using my ability... :(

The reviver is an incredibly useful role, though. Letting it go to waste would've been a shame!

Like I said, just because I messed up doesn't mean that you did wrong in reviving Atomic.

As I've said, it's a combination of events so you can't blame one or two players for the result entirely.

Plus, it's just one game - and it wasn't a good one anyway, poor balance hurt the town - so it's nothing to be frustrated about on the win/loss thing. Even the winners, the mafia, didn't do good overall. You have no idea how much I was ranting at the mafia as much as town (actually at the beginning, some of the mafia players made me see red, and I was getting desperate with them xD).

If you just learned anything about what you did as a player then it's done. When the game was a bad one anyway, if you just learned to be careful with something, then that's what matters. Past is past, let it rest.

C russian (I'll just keep calling you Lith) Son't be discouraged. I was an even worse player in there...

(Wonders if he'll have a role based on him come next War Room Mafia...).

I feel like I should know you, but I don't think we've ever met. Anyway I'm Joltik, nice to meet you~

I think I starting playing after you left X_X

But I'm Greece, nice to meet ya!

Welcome back~ I don't know you personally, but I remember seeing you in a few past games.

I find it odd how there's already 90 likes in 11 pages. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom