• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOTE: Zexy

I do have reason to believe a cult exists in the game. Z-man...Everyone really. Review your RolePMs and take a close look at them because they may have wording that when combined with the rules, hint at some stuff we can try to actually get a little bit of hostility info out in the open for precautionary purposes.

The OP mentioning that only host allowed conversations can happen could just be because there are bonded elements that make up masons or lovers, or something like that. Wouldn't go as far to think there's a Cult, but the possibility is always there. Independents are probably confirmed though.

And are probably the Noble Gasses since they're always alone.

Are there any "Cult-like" elements that touch an element and make it the same as their element? Or elements that are deadly and can kill any other element?

Lemme try something random to, *Flips coin*
What? It has 15 sides? Welp, the coin doesn't lie.
Vote: Ereshkigal

Are there any "Cult-like" elements that touch an element and make it the same as their element? Or elements that are deadly and can kill any other element?
As Chef said, Oxygen reacts with a lot of stuff. Also, nothing reacts more aggressively than Fluorine, radioactive elements could possibly work as mafia/SK causing anything it comes into contact with to decay into nothingness

wait a minute...

I do have reason to believe a cult exists in the game. Z-man...Everyone really. Review your RolePMs and take a close look at them because they may have wording that when combined with the rules, hint at some stuff we can try to actually get a little bit of hostility info out in the open for precautionary purposes.

UNVOTE: Zexy
VOTE: Elieson

Rereading the above sounds like potential anti-Town Indep distancing. The Role PM win condition mentioning other threats needing to be removed as well is common fare in being mentioned in Role PM win conditions, yet this time Elieson is bringing it up and justifying it by specifically mentioning a potential Cult instead of any general anti-Town role. Why? There isn't anything that implies a Cult, and I assume that everyone who reads their win condition about beating other threats is already thinking of how they can take a precautionary approach.

Correction...

Vote: Maniacal Engineer

I just got up...

wait a minute...

Rereading the above sounds like potential anti-Town Indep distancing. The Role PM win condition mentioning other threats needing to be removed as well is common fare in being mentioned in Role PM win conditions, yet this time Elieson is bringing it up and justifying it by specifically mentioning a potential Cult instead of any general anti-Town role. Why? There isn't anything that implies a Cult, and I assume that everyone who reads their win condition about beating other threats is already thinking of how they can take a precautionary approach.
Eh. Elie never specifically said that it was the wincon that implied a cult. Theoretically, it could be something else in his role PM that specifically points to a cult, as opposed to other anti-town indeps like Serial Killer or Clockmaker.
If there are masons or lovers, I might assume Hydrogen and Carbon as a possibility, as Hydrocarbons are the basis of Organic Chemistry and make up the bulk of many different compounds.
Alternatively, Hydrogen and Oxygen might also work, as water is fairly common and is an easily identifiable molecule even for people who don't know a lot of chemistry.

That said, these assumptions are both based on deliberately vague wording in the rules and in the wincons to avoid spoiling too much about the game, so take everything with a grain of NaCl at the moment.

ef89c51fba58d215187c68114cbe1f0f.jpg

This way you can't vote yourself or Mido. I see a scum team.

Vote: Max1996

What does that have to do with me?

Vote: DarthWolf13

I don't like the fact that I haven't even posted and your making me out as scum. You're probably indep again anyways so we should lynch you now instead letting you play kingmaker.

What does that have to do with me?

Vote: DarthWolf13

I don't like the fact that I haven't even posted and your making me out as scum. You're probably indep again anyways so we should lynch you now instead letting you play kingmaker.
If you role three dice, you can never role a one or a two...unless your dice have zeros, but then you might role a triple zero, which would be awkward for everybody.
ee02603d0de4a1a1387471258eda9045_1000-ideas-about-chemistry-chemistry-memes_250-247.jpeg

Vote: Zexy
OMgUS.
Come on, it's not OMGUS if I hadn't voted you first.
Of course that doesn't mean I have any problems actually following you with this OMGUS
VOTE: Maniacal Engineer
:p
##Vote: Zexy

Sorry I can't OMGUS you too :p

There could exist evil factional indeps or even non-mafia factions if that's what you're asking. However I don't see something that makes it confirmable/very expected either.
Well there are lots of reactions and possible bonds. Although I wish to see Carbon down quickly because the possibilities coming from organic stuff are more than half of the overall crazy things we could see this game.

You might be overthinking it HOWEVER if we really have no leads I could push Elie because he seems to have some kind of info on indeps that we don't... which could mean he's not town because of this strange kind of TMI vibe it gives.

At the end of the first 24-hours, can we have an ME-lynch count? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom