• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

helperman slot isn't the best looking thing ever but that literally may just be his playstyle.
i don't strongly object to a lynch against him but i certainly am not chomping at the bits for one.
...this fluff SUCKS. maybe two things of substance happened and we're at over 1000 posts. fml.

you get a like for the comment about his playstyle, because that is true
i cannot gold star you because if people are proving to be active detriments, even if they're not super scummy, they're usually good lynches to fall back on. but i want helper to at least have the chance to defend himself first. he only gets like, an hour online a day.That’s the point

that's true. this might be related to the fake pr though, which he was planning on doing in this game regardless of his role.

@helperman
sorry to ping you again but if you're seeing this you'd better come up with something to tell us
taking a break from talking weird, but i am pretty sure it was you who encouraged me and lissi when we suggested this idea in the situation room of talking in song lyrics

Night 1

Final Votal:
DawningWinds (5) - Maniacal Engineer, toastghost, Pika_pika42, helperman, Space

helperman (3) - JamieIsBored, mastermind lissi, Elieson
Potato-2.0 (1) - Marshmallowmao

Not Voting (9) - Quasar_Catfish, DawningWinds, guzmania, RavenRaziel98, TheCapsFan, Midorikawa, ExLight, StormyStinger, Potato-2.0

As the sun starts to set, the animals gather around the campfire and come to the agreement that DawningWinds must go.
All the animals start to tear up as DawningWinds gets banished to the dangerous forest. Goodbye DawningWinds!

DawningWinds was Banished. They were ???, the ???-aligned ???.
DawningWinds' role could not be found.

It is now Night 1.
Night 1 will end in 24 hours (on February 27th at 3PM Eastern Time).

• Quasar_Catfish
  • JamieIsBored
  • ExLight
  • RavenRaziel98
  • mastermind lissi
  • guzmania
  • Potato-2.0
  • StormyStinger
  • Midorikawa
  • TheCapsFan
  • helperman
  • toastghost
  • Maniacal Engineer
  • Elieson
  • Pika_pika42
  • Marshmallowmao
  • Space
  • DawningWinds - ???, the ???-aligned ???

Last edited:
taking a break from talking weird, but i am pretty sure it was you who encouraged me and lissi when we suggested this idea in the situation room of talking in song lyrics
ooooh gimme a break
this is a game where a lot of time was already wasted on PRs so maybe you should have saved that for later. but whatever. none of my business if you get lynched or vigged or whatever for this crap. though really, do you see lissi talking in song lyrics.

i hope you have something to say for yourself other than "but, uh, it's actually guzma's fault," because that's an unspeakably poor defense.

regardless of what i endorse as a joke in another thread, it is up to INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS and THEIR DISCRETION to actually perform said actions in the game. you made a poor decision. do not pin it on me. it's not like i freaking forced you to use a self-imposed PR.

if you want to look better then why don't you start with sharing your thoughts about what's been said WITHIN THIS GAME?

cuz if you just wanna blame other people, you're gonna keep digging yourself deeper and deeper of a hole.

bye dawning,......,,,,,... i'll miss you :c
hahahahahahahah that was so unhelpful.

Final Votal:
DawningWinds (5) - Maniacal Engineer, toastghost, Pika_pika42, helperman, Space

helperman (3) - JamieIsBored, mastermind lissi, Elieson
Potato-2.0 (1) - Marshmallowmao

Not Voting (9) - Quasar_Catfish, DawningWinds, guzmania, RavenRaziel98, TheCapsFan, Midorikawa, ExLight, StormyStinger, Potato-2.0

As the sun starts to set, the animals gather around the campfire and come to the agreement that DawningWinds must go.
All the animals start to tear up as DawningWinds gets banished to the dangerous forest. Goodbye DawningWinds!

DawningWinds was ???, the ???-aligned ???.
DawningWinds' role could not be found.

It is now Night 1.
Night 1 will end in 24 hours (on January 27th at 3PM Eastern Time).

• Quasar_Catfish
  • JamieIsBored
  • ExLight
  • RavenRaziel98
  • mastermind lissi
  • guzmania
  • Potato-2.0
  • StormyStinger
  • Midorikawa
  • TheCapsFan
  • helperman
  • toastghost
  • Maniacal Engineer
  • Elieson
  • Pika_pika42
  • Marshmallowmao
  • Space
  • DawningWinds - ???, the ???-aligned ???
that was boring

no yay. night is scary.
but probably someone will die which will help glean information. which is cool. in a game as fluff-polluted as this we need a damn flip.
i'll be giving my reads come d2 assuming i'm still here. lol.

Back
Top Bottom