Search results for query: *

1. Piscimancy

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

Thank you so much for putting on such a fun contest each year, and congratulations to all the winners! Since Soki posted her entries, I will too. [/SPOILER]
  2. Piscimancy

White team badge by badge

Thank you very much! Updated with the latest badge on the first post.
  3. Piscimancy

White team badge by badge

First person to guess their nicknames correctly, either here on the deviation, wins a single character pic like these. They're all food, one I have introduced before, and one is tricky. Previously:
  4. Piscimancy

Information for Holiday Contest Prize Winners

Re: Information for Prize Winners For reference, I pre-ordered a UK copy and the cost of shipping to have it arrive on the release day was £1.69 ($2.72)
  5. Piscimancy

Third annual Christmas Contest launched: Are you born to be a winner?

Are all of the contests going to have the same deadline (20th)? If so, less than ten days be cutting it really close to start a fan art contest, depending on what you want to ask of people, especially considering that many students are still in final/midterm exams and won't have the free time...
  6. Piscimancy

tons off mystery eggs...

Thanks so much!
  7. Piscimancy

tons off mystery eggs...

I'd love a mystery egg! FC in signature, I think.
  8. Piscimancy

The colorful journey of a fish

Yes, that's it exactly. (It's becoming a more commonly known term but most people think you're just mis-pronouncing the word synthesis) Highfive, dude! I have both the grapheme to color (numbers more than letters, but they both do it) and sound to color, but also emotion, texture...
  9. Piscimancy

:uhoh: I didn't forget the tail... it's just... really small. He compensates by owning a jet engine powered motorcycle. And yes, I use an Intuos 3 and CS5, but could do just as well with a Bamboo Fun and oekaki honestly.
  10. Piscimancy

Jaboticaba (kind of purple fruit) Kenspeckle (easily recognizable) Lavalliere (single drop pendant necklace)
  11. Piscimancy

Small shiny giveaway- The results are in!

Re: Small shiny giveaway Charmander
  12. Piscimancy

The fish being yours truly, of course, and the journey being a modified Nuzlocke challenge through Soul Silver. My personal rule set: So far: Avgolemono- art trade, not received yet (Greek soup made with egg and lemon) Barkentine- surprise! <3 (3+ masted sailing ship) Calamondin...
  13. Piscimancy

DDS free ev and iv check

Re: Distorted Sacred Sanctum Updated Thank you for approving my post on your other board. May I have a shiny onix? Also, are you willing/able to name it?
  14. Piscimancy

CLosed no more pokemon

Re: Offering Free pokemon May I have a shiny onix please? If I have counted correctly, I should be # 17 or 18
  15. Piscimancy

Egg move Feebas! (thread needs closing)

Re: Egg move Feebas! (still three left!) You guys are so incredibly cool! I'd be happy to draw you each a little thank you something, if you want. I wasn't expecting anything like this, you really made my day.
  16. Piscimancy

Re: Egg move Feebas! No, actually, I just started a soulsilver and don't have any other games with me so totodile is literally the only thing I have. Thanks anyways though!
  17. Piscimancy

Re: Egg move Feebas! I can trade totodile for any of the females Ooh, just a few seconds too late. Oh well.
  18. Piscimancy

Wanted: Trapinch

Definitely, but I think I would probably do a one pokemon = one character in the piece (with exceptions for simple designs)
  19. Piscimancy

Thanks betagold! I wonder if more people would be willing to commission me with pokemon if I ever wanted to do that.
  20. Piscimancy

Like I said in my post, I can pretty much only offer art or the johto starters.
Back
Top Bottom