• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Egg move Feebas! (thread needs closing)

Reaction score
EDIT: can a mod close this thread please? thanks.

I was breeding Feebas for a specific nature for a member and have a ton of leftovers that I don't need, and are taking up room in my boxes. All are UT and just hatched (lv 1), and know Ice Beam. I'd love to find them all new homes. :3

Your choices are:

Female / Serious nature ('good preserverance')
Female / Relaxed nature ('often dozes off')
Female / Careful nature ('often scatters things')
Female / Lonely nature ('often dozes off')
Female / Lax nature ('sturdy body')
Female / Naive nature ('sturdy body')
Male / Careful nature ('often scatters things')
Male / Bold nature ('somewhat of a clown')
Male / Brave nature ('hates to lose')

I'm looking for:

TM 02
TM 13
TM 14
TM 29
TM 59
TM 65
Totodile
Octillery
Seviper
Turtwig
Piplup
Cherubi
Finneon
Trapinch
Snorunt
Finneon
Hippopotas
Glameow
Buneary
Shellos
Burmy
Pachirisu

I'm available to trade today, Tuesday, and Thursday. If I can make it, I can trade Monday and Wednesday nights. (after 7p eastern time)

and on a final note, use my SoulSilver code. ♥

Last edited:
Re: Egg move Feebas!

I'll take the lonely one off your hands. I have a female Piplup named Pez, if you like. Hasty, lv. 1.

Could you call it Vortex?

Bee | 4555 1842 3418

I'll take the lonely one off your hands. I have a female Piplup named Pez, if you like. Hasty, lv. 1.

Could you call it Vortex?

Bee | 4555 1842 3418

sure thing. i'll VM you once it's named and ready to go. :D (also, use my SS code. i should mention that in the post, huh? > > )

Can I have the Female Relaxed one? I can offer you a Turtwig! :shy: Would you like it to have a nickname? Btw this is my friend code you need to register: 5199 7489 9208

I have a Quirky Male Totodile at level 1, hatched from the Daycare.
Could I please have the Lax Female?

I can trade totodile for any of the females

Ooh, just a few seconds too late. Oh well.

Can I have the bold male? I'll give you a Seviper egg, or I can hatch the egg for you.
And can you name him Kou?
EDIT: And I'll throw in an Octillary for Piscimancy. It's named "Octopussy" though XD

well, if you have anything else from from #252-#478 excluding legends, i'll take it. i'm massively lacking in those numbers.

No, actually, I just started a soulsilver and don't have any other games with me so totodile is literally the only thing I have. Thanks anyways though!

No, actually, I just started a soulsilver and don't have any other games with me so totodile is literally the only thing I have. Thanks anyways though!

If you really want to trade your Totodile for Feebas, I could trade Snorunt instead.

awh, really? hell, you can just trade me some fodder then. :3 i'll even breed one for you as to not take away from the list in case someone else wants something specific. would you like a name? you said female, right?

looks like Lizz got you a deal. xD

Can I have the bold male? I'll give you a Seviper egg, or I can hatch the egg for you.
And can you name him Kou?
EDIT: And I'll throw in an Octillary for Piscimancy. It's named "Octopussy" though XD

OCTOPUSSY? deal. ;_______________; ♥

I am too! Ready and waiting in the room.
I brought both a Snorunt and a Totodile with me just in case you're getting a Totodile from Piscimancy. Let me know which one you want! Unless lizzxxk has already sorted that one for you...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom