Search results for query: *

1. T

More Bug Pokemon

I think there should be a male evolution of combee, Vespiking
  2. T

More Bug Pokemon

NO! I DO NOT want Heracross's uniqueness to be ruined! In my opinion Heracross is the best Bug-type, because of its power and its unique type combonation
  3. T

Game Titles Officially Announced: Pokemon Black And White Versions!

Finally some one understands! Purple NEVER gets any attention so it'll be nice if they make a "Pokemon Purple Version" Purple is my fav color:)
  4. T

Game Titles Officially Announced: Pokemon Black And White Versions!

Ur right black is better cuz its just cooler. And if they are releasing it on the ds they might make it available for the 3ds, just on the 3ds it might have better graphics,just like gold and silver ,which were made for the GBC but u could also play it on the Game boy
  5. T

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs, Avatars, Banners) (*NEW* now SPRITES!) Hey can u make me a signature that has a Riolu(wearing an indigo scarf), an Umbreon(wearing a green scarf) and a Kirlia (wearing a black scarf) thank u
  6. T

What starter are you going to choose?

Cyndaquil. One reason. TYPHLOSION FTW
  7. T

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

heartgold because gold was the first pokemon game i played
  8. T

Offering: Shinies

sorry i dont hav a rayquaza,but i hav the regis deoxys groudon kyogre
  9. T

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

My team will be: Typhlosion:Helios(The original Sun god) Bellossom:Persephone(The Spring goddess) Slowking:Poseidon(God of the sea) Togetic:Hermes(The Messenger God) Umbreon:Artemis(The Moon goddess) Heracross:Hephaestus(God of the Forge) So I hav a Greek theme
  10. T

idk ill check on tuesday
  11. T

hey can u get me a shiny magnemite i can get u almost all hoenn legendarys
  12. T

What are you going to name your team?

My team will probably be somewhere along the lines of: Typhlosion:Helios(The original Sun god) Bellossom:Persephone(The Spring goddess) Slowking:Poseidon(God of the sea) Togetic:Hermes(The Messenger God) Umbreon:Artemis(The Moon goddess) Heracross:Hephaestus(God of the Forge) So I hav...
  13. T

Wanted: Shiny Magnemite

Just in!! u can catch a shiny magneton for me now,but the nickname still has to be E-102 "Y"
  14. T

Sorry i dont
  15. T

i am willing to trade the following pokemon(all are shiny): Mismagius Lv.29 Probopass Lv.30 Combee Male Lv.30 Barboach Lv.28 Tentacruel Lv.28 Gengar Lv.29 Octillery Lv.29 Glaceon Lv.30 Umbreon Lv.50 Happiny Lv.29 Porygon2 Lv.31 Swinub Lv.30 I would prefer if, when u caught the...
  16. T

Heart Gold/ Soul Silver Pre-National Team

My team will probably be(these are their final forms) Typhlosion (My starter) Bellossom Slowking Togetic Umbreon Scizor,Heracross,or Ariados I need help! Help me choose between the three Bug types!
Back
Top Bottom