• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Which game will you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting SoulSilver while my boyfriend is getting HeartGold.

I'll get SS
My hopeful team:
Umbreon
Raichu
a flying type(dunno which one to get)
Lugia
Darkrai

HeartGold, for it has the superior Pokemon. Though i hear Lady Gaga is only catchable in SoulSilver, so I'll have to trade for her.

Soul Silver, for various stupid reasons, like; i like cool colors more than warm, or i like lugia cause he's badass and talks in the movie xD

I really wanna get both, but i'll have to wait to get heartgold till i *coughilligallycough* sell more girl scout cookies for money...

my best friend is getting heartgold so that leaves soulsilver for me!

SoulSilver for me. I've always preferred Lugia to Ho-Oh, and still have my original Silver cartridge.

Silver was my favorite when it came out, so i just did not even think about getting anything other than the soul silver one.

Due to being low on money, I'll probably just get HeartGold for Easter, and then get SoulSilver for my Birthday or something (in August...).

Getting HeartGold because, when Gold and Silver first came out, I got Silver first. So yeah. Keeping it fair... or something.

Heartgold because I want to get Ho-Oh to be my fire type member since there might not be some good fire types besides Cyndaquil and I require a fire type on my team

SoulSilver, but I think I'm getting HeartGold to, I still haven't decided...

Heartgold because I want to get Ho-Oh to be my fire type member since there might not be some good fire types besides Cyndaquil and I require a fire type on my team
But if you buy SoulSilver, you'll get a Lvl 70 Ho-Oh, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom