Search results for query: *

1. S

Is anyone disappointed about the lack of evolutions to old Pokémon?

I haven't gotten Sun or Moon yet, only played the demo, but I didn't really care about spoilers this time around, so I looked at the whole new Pokedex. There are some really interesting ones, like Pyukumuku, which I think of as a Shuckle with better stat distribution. I can't help but be...
  2. S

Downloadable content

I'm against pretty much any kind of DLC, at least the paid DLC that most people think of when they hear the word. The game should require an initial payment of 45 euro or whatever and that should be it in my opinion. Maybe games like the Sims 3 (which costs over 400 euros with all its DLC) have...
  3. S

LF Steven's Shiny Beldum Event

I recently bought AlphaSapphire in digital download, but for it to feel omplete I'd really like the shiny beldum event that I missed as well. I have two of each of the shiny beasts (Raikou, Entei, Suicune) from the Movie 13 event so I'd be willing to trade one of those. My Y Friend code is in...
  4. S

Speculation 3 Curiosities of 6th Gen

I don't think Gen 7 will be in England - at their closest, I think England (at Dover) is only about 20 miles from France (at Calais). I think the "distant" thing will mean that it's somewhere really far away from France. Maybe somewhere in Central Asia, or Africa?
  5. S

Should Game Freak take a break from Pokémon?

I didn't buy either of ORAS because of how frequently these games are being released. A year really isn't long enough to take in everything from the last one, and usually it's a few new features and postgame events that are added. I care very little for Mega Evolutions so those didn't attract me...
  6. S

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp Are there any circumstances at all under which our answers can be changed? I misinterpreted the first question and read it as "the first game after which Bulbapedia was launched", and now I realize that it is...
  7. S

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp I submitted my answers last night! I wasn't going to buy ORAS, it didn't interest me enough to pay another 50 euros, but it'd be cool if I won it for free...
  8. S

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You watch as all of your friends die and then live forever tortured as scientists try to figure out why you're immortal. I wish that carbon dioxide wasn't a greenhouse gas.
  9. S

Events in the Remakes

Re: Events in ORAS - how do you want them to work? I don't think it's intentional that you can't nickname them, but that it's a side effect of them having a different OT that Gamefreak never really took into account during development. Still, they should have some sort of list of OTs that you...
  10. S

Events in the Remakes

Re: Events in ORAS - how do you want them to work? I'd forgotten all about that, actually, I had enjoyed being able to nickname event Pokémon. On the other hand though I remember being able to nickname some of the ones that just get handed to you too.
  11. S

Events in the Remakes

Events in ORAS - how do you want them to work? While I never got to play Ruby and Sapphire, I have a copy of Emerald and liked the fact that it has numerous event locations where Pokémon such as Mew and Deoxys were available. In Platinum too, I loved being able to go to Newmoon Island and...
  12. S

What video games are you playing now?

Kerbal Space Program, which I bought in August. It's very daunting at the start, with all the units you need to learn to "properly" play the game, but when you do things that seem impossible (like docking two ships in orbit or landing on other planets) you get a great sense of achievement! I'm...
  13. S

Your "YES!" moments

Just now I caught a shiny Geodude in a horde while EV training Umbreon. All the odds were in my favour. I could've killed it as I used Surf on all five of them but luckily the Shiny had Sturdy. Then there are only three Geodude remaining. Lucky me, the other two didn't use Magnitude and I...
  14. S

Rank The Gens

1. Generation 5 While I've never really played a Gen I or Gen II game, I think I would still say this is my favourite even if I did. My first game was Platinum (bought Emerald and others later) and Black/White made the game completely fresh for me. I loved the region, the designs, the story...
  15. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

You could battle at the Battle Maison for a while and get an Ability Capsule to change to Poison Heal. It'd take a while but in my opinion it'd be worth it.
  16. S

Am I the only one around here who...

I think so. I like to catch legendaries in ordinary Poké Balls to add some challenge, and if everyone could have legendaries in Poké Balls it wouldn't feel very special to have them any more. Am I the only one who wishes X and Y had more legendaries?
  17. S

If you could add 30 Base Stat points to any Pokémon, which one would you pick?

You can add the points to any stat of any Pokémon. It doesn't have to be limited to one stat - you can add 10 points to three of its stats and things like that. Personally, I'd add 30 HP to Shuckle. It's one of my favourite Pokémon and adding to its HP a little bit might actually make it usable.
  18. S

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

I guess I'm just adding my name to the list of people who can confirm it works, but... it works. It took me a while, but after a chain of 91 I found a shiny Seadra and after 42 I found a shiny Dragalge.
  19. S

Trading Protean Froakies.

I already have the first three but I'd like an Amaura. Friend code?
  20. S

Trading Protean Froakies.

I think I'd like an Omanyte. What is your friend code?
Back
Top Bottom