• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gregor the Overlander Mafia-Endgame: Gnawers reign supreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do mean more towards darthwolf as well his role is pretty scummy and I'm not willing to believe that his role is what he says it is
Vote:darthwolf

Weren't you an indep? Why do you care? This doesn't seem like indep behaviour to start a vote. I also believe LG more on his claim than you with your indep. I feel like you might be hiding as indep to remove attention from you. Lone's claim looks like a scummy role, why would actual scum say that? That gets too much attention.

Vote: Pika_pika42

Yes I am an indep and I wasn't caring about what happens but I got an in-thread warning from Mido for inactivity.
Now to be active, I figured it would be better to involve in scum hunting.

As for Garu, something feels off for him this game.

@Pika_pika42 Do you have a flashlight and if yes can you please elaborate on your independent win condition and ability. As of right now just claiming independent is too vague. I'm actually not doubting it, but I would like to know more about it.

I am sorry I don't have the damn flashlight yet but I intend to reveal my entire role on receiving it.
I understand my claim is vague but can't do much about it right now.

Unvote: darthwolf

Now that we have time we have more time to discuss this. So your role reveals itself each time you use it? You've only used one role one time is that correct? Or did I miss something? Also pika_pika what's your win con?

First thing I want to clarify, Ereshkigal started OC with Zexy (the old slot), what I do now is just claiming (as the Ereshkigal slot) that my slot contacted the dead Zexy slot.

I'll catch up with everything else and give more thoughts soon, glad the phase was extended though.

Well, since I got the flashlight for the 3rd time now I thought that it was finally time to claim. I was a virgin but got visited by a hooker last night, which means that I am now vanilla.
Just wow really, 3 flashlights in a row... but I can kinda believe it and Eresh did too so OK.
btw if you were in any chat with Eresh I'm still not included
it would also mean there is a Hooker in the mafia

Lone_Garurumon's claim is kinda weird but I don't doubt that he's the one whose role creates the sticky substance messages... it just could actually be a scum role.
I do mean more towards darthwolf as well his role is pretty scummy and I'm not willing to believe that his role is what he says it is
What did he say it is?

forgot two things because apparently copypasting while changing pages and stuff made me miss it in the previous post

first, I don't think silencing as a townie is ever a good idea

also statement for the lie detector: I'm town.

Now that we have time we have more time to discuss this. So your role reveals itself each time you use it? You've only used one role one time is that correct? Or did I miss something? Also pika_pika what's your win con?
No, that's me.
Alrighty then, no beating around the bush, I've got a flashlight and I intend to use it. So let's see probably one of the scummiest claims I will ever do:
I am a 1x Silencer, 1x Lie Detector, 1x Spy
Yeah, told you that was gonna sound scummy.

This was my doing. Each and every time I use a power, the game will be informed. This was me using my spy on Swarla. I'm having a little trouble forming reads in this game, and Swarla didn't seem to be doing much in thread, so I used my Spy to see if he'd been hiding and posting outside of the thread. But, no, looks like it's just straight inactivity, no OC last night at all.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH MIDO! WHY DO YOU GIVE A TOWN PLAYER SILENCER!? WHAT POSSIBLE USE COULD I HAVE FOR IT!?

I think that you are confusing me with Lone.

Yes I am an indep and I wasn't caring about what happens but I got an in-thread warning from Mido for inactivity.
Now to be active, I figured it would be better to involve in scum hunting.
Fair enough
Unvote: Pika_pika42

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon.

I don't believe the claim and I think this is the best course of action. I do want to see him use his lie detection ability, however. The spy thing I still don't get... so he was saying the sticky message in thread had to do with it, right? Or am I misunderstanding it?

@Pika_pika42 Does Lone feel off because of his claim or is that just a general vibe you've gotten from him?

I kinda don't like jack either as he wasn't doing much other than trying to lead a wagon on Darth (who I trust for OC reasons).

I wouldn't be opposed to a Lone lynch but I think we should give him time to use the lie detector and then decide.

The spy thing I still don't get... so he was saying the sticky message in thread had to do with it, right? Or am I misunderstanding it?
Yes, I created the white, sticky stuff Swarla walked into. My spy lets me read a little snippet of whatever OC my target was having that night, or nothing if they didn't do anything. Swarla was apparently just totally inactive because I got nuthin' from her.

Continuing from my last post I had to vote at that time it was either a no lynch or a lynch on an independent. I would go for neither. While I did follow a wagon I though he made the lone_garurumon claim at the time. I guess I would of made a mistake for not paying attention.

eh fair enough I guess

we only have one vote this phase, Feenie or LG. I'd kinda prefer not lynching LG before he supposedly uses the lie detector so is there anyone up for a wagon on someone else, I may join them and 2-1 it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom