• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Aether FUNdation Mafia GAME OVER HORRIBLE CHILDREN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? It would be a good way to get rid of at least one of you...

How do you know that wouldn't result in us merging and trying to eat everything and everyone even more than we are now?

So... This is just a random game and there is nothing to worry about for the HUC's? Love it.

Not that I am a HUC dear President Lusamine.

Its numskulls. And night so no votes.
Also you're team skull. Horrible Ugly Child detected!
Yo, yo, some uptight lady with too much volume is telling me how to talk? And you're rude at that, yo. Only thing horrible is what you're wearing, yo.
Plus ya need to pay attention to yer boss, yo:

It is now the night phase, in which children cast their votes over which of my employees to steal Pokémon from.
Check it, ya big bore, yo! Imma take this chill fox thing here before any of ya brats and bores do, yo.

So... This is just a random game and there is nothing to worry about for the HUC's? Love it.

Not that I am a HUC dear President Lusamine.

Yo, grunt, quit being a lame suckup and help me carry the goods.

Yessir! Sorry sir! I'll help you right away, sir!
...I'm not a "sir", ya numbskull, and I don't see you doing anything, yo! Follow my lead, ya ditz, yo.
[post is in character in case of any confusion]

Have no fear, Faba is here, and I, being the great researcher that I am, have come up with a foolproof way of detecting Horribly Ugly Children.
Simply fead anyone whom I find suspicious to any of my research subjects.

If I happen to accidentally harm people who aren't horribly ugly children in the process, I don't care, as long as the Horribly Ugly Children are all gone in the end.

Have no fear, Faba is here, and I, being the great researcher that I am, have come up with a foolproof way of detecting Horribly Ugly Children.
Simply fead anyone whom I find suspicious to any of my research subjects.

If I happen to accidentally harm people who aren't horribly ugly children in the process, I don't care, as long as the Horribly Ugly Children are all gone in the end.

*is one of the research subjects*

I'm fine with this plan.

Vote: AussieEevee It's spring, ya dumb fox, get out, yo.
*whispers* It's actually autumn.
... at times like this I think I'm in the wrong side
You are, Madam Wicke. As a Pokemon partner of a wonderful beautiful child, I can assure you that the children are not horrible and ugly.

Apparently someone called ME is a horrible human being, if said being is an Ugly Child we got another one,

Day 2 Start Foolish Infants
The horrible children have spoken, and they killed @CheffOfGames. These stupid brats are taking out themselves! Yes please make the job easier for us adults, fufufufu. Soon all children will wiped off this forum forever! ... I mean the Pokémon will be safe!

It is now the day phase. Let the hunt begin once again!

I, a Faithful Follower of the Aether Foundation's Values and a Protector of All Pokémon, Vote: Skullcrow The Horrible Ugly Child Out of this Game

Oops forgot that but am posting from phone excuse me pls President!

*Devours Max1996's soul*

was hoping for more of an ice cream flavor, but you just taste like...ice. Lame.

anyways, hands off skullcrow, ya plebs. Ain't gonna report back to guzma and explain that I let another grunt get killed. Uh, wait, no....

I, a Faithful Follower of the Aether Foundation's Values and a Protector of All Pokémon, Vote: Elementar The Horrible Ugly Child Out of this Game (x3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom