• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Aether FUNdation Mafia GAME OVER HORRIBLE CHILDREN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, a Faithful Follower of the Aether Foundation's Values and a Protector of All Pokémon, Vote: Skullcrow The Horrible Ugly Child Out of this Game

Team Skull is just as bad as those Horrible Ugly Children, although they are considerably more inept at thwarting our plans...
Ya got plans, huh? Us Skulls got plans too, like making a mess of your little "game" here, yo.
I, a Faithful Denier of the Aether Foundation's BS Values and a Protector of All Pokémon we take, Vote: Faba The Horrible Ugly Numbskull Out of this Game
Come at me, yo!

Ya got plans, huh? Us Skulls got plans too, like making a mess of your little "game" here, yo.
I, a Faithful Denier of the Aether Foundation's BS Values and a Protector of All Pokémon we take, Vote: Faba The Horrible Ugly Numbskull Out of this Game
Come at me, yo!
Madame President, please kick this unruly and unscrupulous individual from our game. Clearly he is a Horrible Ugly Grunt.

Madame President, please kick this unruly and unscrupulous individual from our game. Clearly he is a Horrible Ugly Grunt.
'Ey, look, Madame Psycho, President of needing a haircut, some ugly nerd who thinks he's fashionable, and some uptight lady that takes plus-size too far. Ya think you can stop us? Think you can stop me, yo? News flash: ya fail, yo!
@Rainsquid @CheffOfGames @Rainbow Cloud Let's show these fools that Team Skull plays hard, yo!

I never understood how you can be an entire line by yourself, though...

I'm always on the lookout for new research subjects.
not if you're dead

Unvote: Elementar

I, a Faithful Follower of the Aether Foundation's Values and a Protector of All Pokémon, Vote: Faba The Horrible Ugly Child Out of this Game (x3)

Unvote: Skullcrow

I, a Faithful Follower of the Aether Foundation's Values and a Protector of All Pokémon, Vote: Faba The Horrible Ugly Child Out of this Game

Unvote: Skullcrow

I, a Faithful Follower of the Aether Foundation's Values and a Protector of All Pokémon, Vote: Faba The Horrible Ugly Child Out of this Game
that's a good beasty <3 *throws rainbow poke bean*

also I'm using you in the battle tree rn
you're kinda disappointing

BlahBlahBlah
Now see here, yo. Let this vain and delusional walking fashion disaster of a nerd keep taking care of ya, and ya won't reach your real potential. Come with us and we'll give you what you need to reach the top, yo! All the Dark Matter or whatever ya could want, more satisfying people to chew on than what these fools can provide, all gonna be yours if you stick to the winning side. Don't let these soft numbskulls hold ya back, yo.

Do you Team Skull numbskulls even know what Dark Matter is?
Don't need to know what it is to take it off your hands when we're done putting ya in your place, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom