• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
... just came back. Thought update was in an hour from now :(
Most likely messed up because Australia has DST while we don't. Which means it was GMT+11 (UK time +10).
This is one of the worst NLs I've seen... at least it's not one of the worst mislynches I've seen.

@Elementar why did the night phase start an hour earlier?
Because Australia probably has DST while Netherlands and Greece doesn't. And he made the mistake of pushing GMT one hour forward as well.

General tip: GMT NEVER moves because of DST. Your timezone is what changes; for my case, for example GMT+2 becomes GMT+3

Fail. You all fail. :p

I don't think the hour matters at this point. No one was posting. People need to be active next day phase.
I would actually post, I planned to do so from the moment I came back till phase end...

Besides, who cares if there is little time left in the phase?

Damn we screwed up. Ah well, at least we might have some kind of lead to follow tomorrow.
How so? I'm not sure any lynches would have given us any information or reads, as we never really got past the joke vote stage. We would have been lynching blind and hoping for luck. Given the lack of conversation, I'm actually happy that no lynch happened. We'll just have to make sure we buck up the next day.

I am indeed claiming Survivor.

On the vote on TheCapsFan, is there some kind of hidden voter or am I missing something?

Like I said, I'm hated.

Does this mean that no matter what Caps has a vote?

IMG_5368.JPG

@TheCapsFan Do you start every phase with a vote? You might as well straight out claim it if you do. It's important for town to know like with a miller.

Also how dare you say I use meta like Zexy. I get on his case for meta. I'll use it to make a case stronger if necessary but never do I rely on it.

Yeah, my role has the hated modifier.

Potato potah-to. You still use meta. Though I'm sorry for offending you, O great one.

BTW like Zexy, I will not be here for basically all of tomorrow.

Day 2 ~ Luck
Day 2 ~ Luck

It was several minutes before the debris fully cleared. Assortments of creatures were quickly using their magic to heal their broken figures. However, others involved themselves with the conundrum at hand.

“Foaly, what was that?”

“That was a time portal. Whoever created that is taking Artemis to… some time.”

“Do we know when?” Foaly’s face said it all. No one knew where Artemis was in time. Holly took out her anger by picking up her pistol and shooting a beam straight into the wall. If the mood was any different, that may have shocked some of the bystanders.

“Maybe I could be of some assistance?” Holly, Foaly and Butler pivoted to discover No. 1’s presence. The powerful warlock was no stranger with time, and if the LEP were to have any chance of finding the source of the disturbance, he was it.

Before Holly could answer, Commander Trouble Kelp raised a gun and shot the roof three times. The outlandish technique was enough to gain the attention of the room’s inhabitants, and he began to read notes from the stained parch of paper gripped in his hand. “Obviously-“

SCREECH

“Oh what now...” Curses littered the air around Trouble’s mouth. They were eventually drowned out by the loudspeaker, which had sprung to life as though possessed by the paranormal.

“Ahem… Ahahahaha. You fools!” Holly had only dealt with the owner of this voice for the past several years. In fact, this pixie was the reason the world was in a mild apocalyptic state. “You’re all pathetic, thinking that you were done with me. Killing me twice isn’t enough to finish me for good. And now I’ve got Artemis in a time you will never find. This Artemis is different from the one you know. And he will cherish the evil that is about to destroy your lives. Opal Koboi is now about to work with Artemis Fowl, and you’re all dead… Starting with the imp you think is about to aid you in your quest to search for your shell of a friend. I would wish you good luck, but I don’t want to.”

The message abruptly ended; as well as No. 1’s health. The warlock began to shake, and fell into Holly’s tiny arms. The runes on his skin began to fade into a delicate brown. A corrupted brown.

“My magic… It’s-going…” The imp’s voice had never been filled with such innocence. He laid there, accepting his imminent death with a sombre maturity. “Don’t give up on Artemis yet. He’s never let you down… before…” And with these words, No. 1’s eyes lost colour. The gentle warmth of his breath dispersed and his limbs lost all control. He was dead.

WolfOwl was killed. They were…

Hello WolfOwl. You are No. 1.

You are the imp who never became a demon. Whilst all of your classmates became large demons, you eventually find out that you are a warlock. Whilst the rest of your race grows into bloodthirsty monsters, you become a peace-loving magician that has great power.

You have used your powers to help Artemis and Holly, such as sending them into the past or replenishing Holly’s magic levels. Due to your extensive magical capabilities, you are the town’s 1 x Sensor. During one night, you can use your magic to find out how many mafia members were on the previous day’s bandwagon. You can do this by replying to this PM with Read Yesterday’s Group.

You are aligned with the town and win when once all the mafia have been eliminated.

WolfOwl was killed. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Sensor.

Holly’s eyes never lost attention on the ground. She let No. 1’s body rest on the ground, and brought her own tiny frame to stand upright. “Artemis let me down when he died and never came back.”

Holly’s harsh words gnawed at Butler’s heart. “Holly…”

“Foaly, you better come up with another way to get back in time, or I’ll be hurting somebody around here very soon.”

It is now Day 2. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless a Hyper-Majority is reached. With 12 players alive, this will be reached with 8 votes.

And just a friendly host request, I do understand that people are busy in real life and there are other great games on at the moment, but it would be greatly appreciated if you may dedicate a little more time to this game. Not too much, just enough to get more information. Thankyou :)

And just a friendly host request, I do understand that people are busy in real life and there are other great games on at the moment, but it would be greatly appreciated if you may dedicate a little more time to this game. Not too much, just enough to get more information. Thankyou :)
Spread the word! Don't look at me though, I've been called too active for an indep.

I admit I haven't given this game as much focus as I'd like to because I'm busy, although I was really willing to do so for the last few hours yesterday but got confused with update times and day phase ended before I could come back. After that point, I avoided actually starting pushes during the night where scum could use the info. I was also inactive for most of today. I'll get more involved with this game starting this phase.

Not a surprising night kill in my opinion, WO is a generally targeted player by the mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom