• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're one of my only two suspects at the moment (DW13 is the other) and I don't want to call attention to myself by switching votes.
Why am I your suspect, though? If you're no longer sure of what the joke thing means for your reads why do you still think I'm scum?
You just attracted attention on yourself anyway. Pointing out that you are afraid switching votes will make people call you out just does so by its own.

In all honesty I was leaning town on you until this last line; that just looks bad.

Why am I your suspect, though? If you're no longer sure of what the joke thing means for your reads why do you still think I'm scum?
You just attracted attention on yourself anyway. Pointing out that you are afraid switching votes will make people call you out just does so by its own.

In all honesty I was leaning town on you until this last line; that just looks bad.
Hmm...So much for the idea I actually knew why I'm keeping my vote on you...
Unvote: Zexy

Hmm...So much for the idea I actually knew why I'm keeping my vote on you...
Unvote: Zexy
OK lol. Not even remembering why you voted me is a bit scummy... but it's also so scummy I feel like scum!you would think this twice.

Nothing to say on my point about how posting about not wanting attention attracts attention on yourself?

Yeah...I feel like an idiot. I feel like I'm going to get lynched this phase.
Don't be like that. It only makes you look more desperate which may make things snowball from there and actually make you the lynch.

Vote: Pikochu

I legit have no good reason because D1 was so inactive and hardly anyone spoke.
Is this really a randomvote? In Day 2?
Please, I know you can do much better than that.

Zexy said:
@swarla - Please try to be a bit more active.
Sorry everyone for my inactivity, I was really busy on the weekend and I neglected the game, I'll be more focused from now on.

Hi. You have anything to say in regards to the game?
Well right now I don't really trust DarthWolf13 because of his claim for independent survivior. By the way, does anyone know a character in the series that could possibly be independent? I don't know the series, but if there isn't a possible character to have the role, DarthWolf13 is really fishy.

Also Max1996, you seem really suspicious to me jumping to conclusions and accusing really quickly with barely anything to go off of. Maybe you're pushing for a mislynch?

Vote: Pikochu

I legit have no good reason because D1 was so inactive and hardly anyone spoke.

So instead you decided to random vote me rather than looking potential players in connection of your 1.0 NK? Seriously? And the fact of the timing of the vote given that the phase has halfway ended is really strange.

Vote: WolfOwl

Also Max1996, you seem really suspicious to me jumping to conclusions and accusing really quickly with barely anything to go off of. Maybe you're pushing for a mislynch?

Can you elaborate a bit more on this? i don't disagree, but I want to hear your thoughts.

I had a strong feeling Max is Town but his recent actions and comments have really confused me. As of now, Max seems suspicious but I am not voting against him just yet. I would really appreciate if you come forward and explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom