• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 2 ~ Last Act
Night 2 – Last Act

Official Votals

Lone_Garurumon (4) - WolfOwl, jdthebud, Hellcrow, swarla
Pikochu (1) - Zexy
WolfOwl (1) - Pikochu
TheCapsFan (1)
Not Voting (6) - Pika_pika42, Lone_Garurumon, Max1996, TheCapsFan, DarthWolf13, Soaringdylan

Rage usually acted as Holly’s blessing, but Artemis could now see that it was going to hinder his chance at survival. His injured figure now rest against a barbed-wire chair; or clung to it to be exact. The jagged points dug into his skin, and several cuts continued to grind and bleed against them. He felt pain. He saw No. 1 die, and he knew what was coming next.

“Why do you require my presence, pixie?”

“I think you can figure that out for yourself.”

“You expect me to think efficiently when I was just stolen through a portal of some nature, knocked out and tied to a barbed wire chair? I hardly think that’s a reasonable expectation.” Artemis knew full well that it was a time portal he was dragged through.

“Well, I can improve that depending on your reaction.”

“To what?”

“Something that would trigger the new Artemis’ emotions. If you really are the old Artemis again, this shouldn’t hurt you at all.”

Opal Koboi motioned towards the screen, highlighting her control over each individual in that room. She clicked her fingers, and a red light began to blink in the centre of the room. Holly heard its faint click, slowly edging towards its source. The subtle glow of the light’s flash caught her eye. Immediately, she screamed out to the room and instigated a frenzy of flying limbs and pumping legs. Foaly snatched two bodies and tossed them out of the room. Once every figure was out of the room, he turned back and saw Holly’s flailing body working tirelessly to defuse the bomb. Foaly called out, but Holly’s ears couldn’t listen. Foaly galloped towards Holly, but was hit with the extreme force of a blunt object. In the flurry of colours, he could just depict Mulch’s face beside his own. The two burst out of the room, leaving Holly alone.

Holly… Artemis watched as the bomb exploded, killing his best friend. Regret immediately consumed him. His last moments spent with her entailed lies and a false personality. She died angry at him, and he would never be able to forgive himself for that.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were…

Hello Lone_Garurumon. You are Holly Short.

You are the small elf who is the first and only female captain to be in the policing organisation LEPrecon. You are sarcastic and talkative, but are genuinely kind. You have defied orders by your superiors many times for the greater good, and have slowly changed your feelings towards Artemis from distinct animosity to loyal friendship.

You slowly grew in rank at LEPrecon and soon became a well-respected member amongst your generally male peers. Because of this attribute, you are the town’s 1 x Bulletproof and Cop. Each night, you can investigate a player and learn if they are aligned with the mafia. You can do this by replying to this PM with Investigate: PLAYER. Additionally, by using your elf magic, you can protect yourself from a nightkill for the first three nights of the game only. After that, you will run out of your magic and, since you’re so busy, you won’t have to perform the Ritual and replenish your magic.

You are aligned with the town and win when once all the mafia have been eliminated.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Bulletproof Cop.

“Well, Artemis, how do you feel now?”

“I thank you for getting rid of the pesty creature. I loathed that pathetic story she was attempting to tell me.”

“Good. Now I can free you… If you choose to help me.”

“What do you require of me?” For now, he had to continue his charade. No matter the personal cost.

It is now Night 2. You have just under 24 hours to submit night actions.

1x Bulletproof as well as Cop?! OH NO
This seems like a role designed to be one of the main troubles scum would face and that it wasn't supposed to be lynched since it has several claim options/potential for strategies to waste a scum NK and that's not even counting the actual power of a Cop, so lynching it probably is way too much pro-scum swing :(

This is a really unfortunate turn of events for town, I just can't believe that he was bullet proof AND town. We are really going to suffer from that.
Also @Pika_pika42 @Hellcrow @Soaringdylan you guys haven't spoken in a while. What are your opinions on this?

You're pretty much asking Max to defend himself in a situation where you put him as such where he can't.

First of all, I didn't put Max in any situation. His own posts did. I felt suspicious of his posts and I just asked him to come forward and give a valid explanation. I never even voted him and did not push him to claim his role. I just wanted him to explain his actions like everyone else.

Something I just noticed, why did you specifically ask LG here? Especially considering that if you'd been paying attention to him, you'd have noticed that he answered that question already?

At that specific time i.e. before Max claimed his role, suspicions were flying around him which led to him claiming his role as "Bodyguard". At that time, only Max, Garu and I were active so I asked Garu whether Max should be given benefit of doubt as I wasn't sure if it was a fake-claim. Also, Garu had some knowledge of the series and I wanted to make sure such character exists in the series or not.

Also, since I doubt there'll be any votes taken off of me this late (that said I have no idea how many of you are lurking): I'm our Cop, you'll know I wasn't lying in, ooh, ten minutes, but Hellcrow is town.

An unfortunate lynch. I wonder whether it was actually late for him to claim his role. Only if people had unvoted after his claim. Anyways, at least we can be sure HellCrow is Town.

This is a really unfortunate turn of events for town, I just can't believe that he was bullet proof AND town. We are really going to suffer from that.
Also @Pika_pika42 @Hellcrow @Soaringdylan you guys haven't spoken in a while. What are your opinions on this?
The first line kinda feels forced, and a bit strange. "I just can't believe that" coming from newbies makes little sense, you haven't seen most of the craziness roles can have around. The first part of the line "really unfortunate turn of events" is calmer than the second one "just can't believe he was this AND that" and you said bulletproof AND town, not bulletproof AND Cop. It's the Cop part that matters... besides the whole thing is mostly restating what I said.
Then you call inactives too, which is fair but also a scum tactic. Also please keep in mind that Hellcrow isn't that inactive, he voted for Lone_Garurumon himself. Also LG confirmed him before death.
Anyways, at least we can be sure HellCrow is Town.
We technically cannot until the Godfather is dead, but the chances he is town are very very high.

One thing I will say is this really lowers the chance of a doctor being in this game, since we have a Bodyguard claim out as well.

Excuse my absence. This week is finals week for me and although I only have a paper and exam this Thursday, it's still taking up my time.

In re to LG mislynch, geez. So we basically had three free scan and we only got one scan that is somewhat flimsy (possible GF). I'm going to be posting a reads list later on in the game since there are at least some things to go off of.

Not sure if this is indicative of anything itself, but this feels really forced, generic post.

First of all, I didn't put Max in any situation. His own posts did. I felt suspicious of his posts and I just asked him to come forward and give a valid explanation. I never even voted him and did not push him to claim his role. I just wanted him to explain his actions like everyone else.

Fine but the tone I got from your post at the time is "You can't explain what you did, no matter what the actual reason is." I thought that you were setting the bar too high considering that his behavior could easily be explained.

The first line kinda feels forced, and a bit strange. "I just can't believe that" coming from newbies makes little sense, you haven't seen most of the craziness roles can have around. The first part of the line "really unfortunate turn of events" is calmer than the second one "just can't believe he was this AND that" and you said bulletproof AND town, not bulletproof AND Cop. It's the Cop part that matters... besides the whole thing is mostly restating what I said.
Then you call inactives too, which is fair but also a scum tactic. Also please keep in mind that Hellcrow isn't that inactive, he voted for Lone_Garurumon himself. Also LG confirmed him before death.

Not sure if this is indicative of anything itself, but this feels really forced, generic post.
I knew that the LG being Body Guard and Cop was pretty rare because of what Elementar has told me before about the War Room, but I realise that what I said was really really forced and pointless. I couldn't really think of anything useful to say but I still posted it because I wanted to say something. And I'm trying to make up for not speaking before when I was really inactive.
I wasn't trying to be scummy about the inactives, I just wanted to see more from them. I haven't been able to get much from them from what they've said recently. From now on I'll know not to do that.

Day 3 ~ Service Completed
Day 3 ~ Service Completed

Foaly violently pushed the hairy dwarf of his torso, and swung at him with his front legs. The dwarf pierced the ground and hid underneath the surface, dodging the little dints made by Foaly’s stamps across the ground.

“Why! Did! You! Stop! ME!” With each exasperated and pain-filled word came a sturdier collision between the hooves and torn floor. Before he could continue exerting his full rage onto Mulch’s dwarf body, Butler held back the centaur’s front two legs.

“Mulch saved you. Holly couldn’t be saved. And you know that. Would Holly want you to act like this in a situation as serious as this?” Foaly’s frowned twisted and relaxed. His breaths became less frequent, and he focused his mind onto his current circumstances.

“Sorry. Mulch, you can come out now.” The old thief huffed exaggeratedly.

“Awww, that was a close one.” His gruff tone dripped in a tone stuck between sarcasm and relief. His moment, however, was characteristically going to be interrupted. Several agents stormed into the room, all claiming that masked pixies had entered below stairs and began opening fire. Their muffled shots could barely be heard in the soundproof room, yet echoed as they bounced off the walls. Naturally, Butler held a gun on him at all times. He brought it out from underneath his jacket and held it close to his chest, inching cautiously to the door. All sounds ceased upon his arrival to the room’s opening. He stuck his foot out of the door, but received no response. “Be careful,” was all Mulch could squeak as he clung to a table he was taking refuge behind. Butler raised a finger to his lips, and slowly pushed his leg and torso out of the door. The protruding walls on the outside hindered his ability to see any approaching forces. He finally forced his full body out into the open room, but not even Butler’s training could have prepared him for this. He was met with a ten-pixie ambush, and could only take out three in a determined attempt. He finally succumbed to the several lasers crashing against his chest, and fell to his knees. His body contorted heavily as he fell, causing a miniature earthquake at the point of impact. Mulch and Foaly darted to the back of the room, diving behind Trouble Kelp’s protection as he led a group of agents to avenge their human ally.

Max1996 was killed. They were…

Hello Max1996. You are Domovoi Butler.

You are the loyal bodyguard and friend to the Fowl family. You have been trained in the martial arts, and with your massive size, you are a very hard force to stop. Before your expected death, you revealed your real name to Artemis, an action that’s frowned upon by bodyguards from your academy. However, you survived, but never allow Artemis to call you by your real name.

Both you and your sister Juliet were trained to become bodyguards. Because of your occupation, you are the town’s Bodyguard. Each night, you can offer to protect someone’s life from a kill at the expense of your own. You can do this by replying to this PM with Protect: PLAYER.

You are aligned with the town and win when once all the mafia have been eliminated.

Max1996 was killed. They were aligned with the town and were their Bodyguard.

NO! Artemis’ thoughts broke and erupted into internal sorrow. Visually, nothing had changed. But he had to pretend that Opal had his loyalty. He saw his longest friend’s large figure finally fail to survive against unwinnable odds. He was torn, but he had to survive. Foaly and Mulch just needed help…

Meanwhile, Foaly began to think aloud. “I just… can’t think…” Mulch looked up at his frenemy.

“It’s okay. Only Artemis would know what to do. If only we had another Artemis…” The words triggered Foaly’s and Artemis’ mind simultaneously, as though in sync from across the screen in front of Artemis’ eyes.

“Minerva.”

“You mean that stubborn and spoilt French chick? How would we get her?”

“We have one human ally who isn’t here, don’t we Mulch?” Mulch’s eyes floated onto Butler’s dead corpse.

“Do we tell her?”

It is now Day 3. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless a Hyper-Majority is reached. With 10 players alive, this will be achieved with 7 votes.

Vote: WolfOwl

She said she's mafia!

Darth abruptly interrupting the joke votes is weird, can't tell if he was serious or not. But that in itself stands out.

I took Caps statement about being hated to be a softclaim that he starts with a vote every phase.

Not a surprising night kill in my opinion, WO is a generally targeted player by the mafia.

That's an interesting vote, Max. That comment was a bit strange in my view as well.

Well, why would you joke about that?

I'm not convinced Max is scum either but he certainly isn't helping himself so far. Though I wonder if he really is scum since no one is running to jump on him (i.e. the scum who might try to see an easy lynch and vote for him). Kind of a bit convoluted but not sure if there is anyone else I can vote for right now.

Going by what happened since I last visited, I am just fine with an LG or swarla lynch.

[Vote] Lone_Garurumon

Ouch Ouch Ouch!

Ouch!

One thing I will say is this really lowers the chance of a doctor being in this game, since we have a Bodyguard claim out as well.

These are jd's posts. There is basically nothing to them, and the one voting LG just feels off. Its sheepy in the way of "ooh someone to lynch" instead of the way "Ooh what a great case" I don't like his posts at all.

VOTE: jdthebud

His lack of contribution and the way he jumped on the LG lynch just strikes me wrong.

Also I just read the flavor text and now I'm so sad. Damn you @Elementar. :cry:

I agree with WolfOwl. jdthebud's posts just don't show any town motivation.
I believe it is worth pressuring him, so to his votes I'll add one more.

VOTE: jdthebud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom