• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash is great!

Gotta love him... he loves pokemon and is so adorable!
kwehehe~

One of his pokemon that i love is his Squirtle, mainly because i love water pokemon kwehehe~ another would be totodile... kwehehe~

Well I was snapping photos when I watched pokemon movies in CN
I love this scene *o*
Niobuenonn.jpg

Shiny eyes!

Gotta love his eyes :p!

Gotta love him... he loves pokemon and is so adorable!
kwehehe~

One of his pokemon that i love is his Squirtle, mainly because i love water pokemon kwehehe~ another would be totodile... kwehehe~

Agreed :p! I love Totodile! I loved how he always danced xD

Hey what episode is that from? ^^

I love that octagon-face of Brock's back then. Made all his crushes more hysterical.
Episode 9. The only Episode Ash goes crazy over a girl. I think in a Manga he's just as obsessed as brock. Electrice Tale of Pikachu maybe. I'm definitely going to buy this. Probably in japanese if I learn enough at school.

Well I was snapping photos when I watched pokemon movies in CN
I love this scene *o*
Niobuenonn.jpg

Shiny eyes!
Is this pic from the 2nd movie? I remember the sunset. By the way, I just have to watch this movie again. This time I should try the japanese version ^^

Generally I love every Jotho starter especially Totodile might be the cutest. I think it has the worsest evolution, though.

*__________________________________* GUYS IM SO Happpyy POKEMON MOVIE 10

The Rise of Darkrai is to be released on DVD in the United Kingdom on September 29 XD OMGOMG

DP 89 Has Loads of scenes of ASH *w* In his swimming trunks

211vyoz.jpg

Last edited:
Ashsdrawingskills.jpg

Ash's drawing xD

kawaii!! He definitely draws Pokemon better than me. Er.. but he draws err.. can you say untidy in english? Well, that's just like me. xD I don't really care about how I make the outlines or so. I just do it and.. yeah. xD not quite nice. I think he did a great job here. Really cute.

kawaii!! He definitely draws Pokemon better than me. Er.. but he draws err.. can you say untidy in english? Well, that's just like me. xD I don't really care about how I make the outlines or so. I just do it and.. yeah. xD not quite nice. I think he did a great job here. Really cute.

I thought it was pretty good too for a sketch :p Though Aoi didn't like it and this was what he did!!! :O

Ashdontlikehisdrawing.jpg

Ashsdrawingskills.jpg

Ash's drawing xD

Ash is a good drawer, he like me, my drawings comes so messy.

Besides the swimsuit portion of Ash, and Conway having like a crush on Dawn, this episode was kinda boring, I hope next week is better. Also for those AoixAsh shippers, looks like its gonna be a big treat next week.

21.jpg

Combined22-23.jpg

Yah I'm already excited for next weeks episode for Ash holding Aoi's hand from falling *Sqee*
I have that screen cap saved in fact. Also wow, so many hottness of Ash.

OMG~ DP089 was AWESOME! :D

I loved it! Ash got to swim alone hehe. ^w^

Episode 9. The only Episode Ash goes crazy over a girl. I think in a Manga he's just as obsessed as brock. Electrice Tale of Pikachu maybe. I'm definitely going to buy this. Probably in japanese if I learn enough at school.
Yup you're right. I wonder what the writers were thinking then. xD It's "The Electric Tale of Pikachu" and the manga was based on the anime so I dunno if that should count...

Is this pic from the 2nd movie? I remember the sunset. By the way, I just have to watch this movie again. This time I should try the japanese version ^^

Yup that's from the 2nd movie like near the end.
Yesh watch the Japanese version. -shot-

Wow what pictures. To me it looks like the episode was pretty good, but I heard it was boring?

Ash's drawing...he's a pretty good artist! Wonder what he boasted about...

Haha, looks like Ash used a 2B pencil, either that or a regular HB and wasn't light on using it XD

Interesting concept to have the characters draw. Really interesting X)

I Tried taking a screen shot <3 i was watching pokemon on tv this morning and it was the hippotas one *W*

orp3dy.jpg

Could anyone please make me a gif of Ash tied up from Mutiny In tHE bOUNTY?

Last edited:
Morpheusshippers (SatoshiXAoi), you guys are going to love DP090. Trust me, you'll love it XD XD XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom