• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X3 Yay for screenshots~

Ashdaijoubu.jpg

Ashdaijoubu2.jpg

Ashyattaze.jpg

Ashyattaze2.jpg

AshPikaYattaze.jpg

Those are a bit stretched though, looks like they're kind of stretched out to widescreen. You should see if you can change the aspect ratio on whatever player you're using. 4:3 would be normal fullscreen.

Awe I love those screen shots. Ash is sooo cute. I forgot todays new episode, shoot, shoot, shoot.

dp091aoiswing.jpg

Aoi: "Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can..."
Ash: "Someone's been watching 60s cartoons again."

*W* guys they are doing the pokemon toys + cards in burger king here in the UK X3 Got here this week, i got a pachirisu X3 hoping to get pikachu ! and omggggggggg i so love the shading its soooooooo hawt

Pokemon mercandise returns in Mexico too XD with the Burger King toys, I`m so happy but the pikachu toys are "SOLD OUT" lol well, I have now my chimchar toy & mantike plush (squish XD)

Last ones, promise ^^;;

Ashmattane.jpg

AshMattane2.jpg

OMG SO HOT!!! ^o^
Ash smiling in the night!! so cute!

Aww, why you guys want me most depressed more the old pics posting out there since I used to had those before my 2nd files crashed. But yeah, I seeing EP 14 tonight, I loved that episode and Ash is so different is true. I like this eyes better now.

What's this? A whole day with no posts? It's time for more pictures.

Poor Ash... I wonder why he was sad. Everyone comes and cheers him up though. It's a short scene from one of the Japanese openings.

Last edited:
What's this? A whole day with no posts? It's time for more pictures.

ashsad.jpg

ashonswing.jpg

Poor Ash... I wonder why he was sad. Everyone comes and cheers him up though. It's a short scene from one of the Japanese openings.

<33333 OMG I So love that opening *w* and i wish he had some good scenes in the dp opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom