• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this? A whole day with no posts? It's time for more pictures.

ashsad.jpg

ashonswing.jpg

Poor Ash... I wonder why he was sad. Everyone comes and cheers him up though. It's a short scene from one of the Japanese openings.

Awww i love that part of the opening! He looks cute xD!!

X3 ZOMG PIKA AND ASH FOREVER, Im hoping DP Tomro will be good

me too! The parts where team rocket get fat looks funny xD! Though for us Ash fans Ash probably has a few lines so that's too bad!

Last edited:
What's this? A whole day with no posts? It's time for more pictures.

ashsad.jpg

Poor Ash... I wonder why he was sad. Everyone comes and cheers him up though. It's a short scene from one of the Japanese openings.

Me like this one a lot, yeah it is weird, the weekend was too chaotic of everything that happened.

Pokémon Symphonic Melody=<3

That opening is awesome, and that's quite possibly my favorite scene in the whole opening.

Did anyone else think it was really weird that Ash was washing the dishes?

ashwashesow6.jpg

X3 DP92 brought back memories with TR. xD the rose, the motto...wheee. xD

AshBrockClean.jpg

Aww Ash cleaning the dishes~ X3
AshBrockmore2it.jpg

Ashmore2it.jpg

Ashnanda.jpg

Ashpikathunderbolt.jpg

Ashbrown.jpg

*w* BROWN EYES

AshBrockClean.jpg

Aww Ash cleaning the dishes~ X3
AshBrockmore2it.jpg

Ashmore2it.jpg

Ashnanda.jpg

Ashpikathunderbolt.jpg

Ashbrown.jpg

*w* BROWN EYES

Love the pics Katsu!

I actually really liked this episode also liked the animation! (new animator) Team Rocket made this an awesome episode xD! Great too see wobbufett again too xD! (wobbufett is my favorite pokemon from team rocket :p) also Carnavine was funny! and if it wasn't for piplup their plan actually worked 8|!!

Brock fantasy was...weird and AWESOME xD! The scenes with Piplup and Dawn were also cute! and Ash got more things to do then expected! i thought he would get maybe 3 lines xD How he said NEHHHHH?-_-; was funny when Brock started getting his dirty fantasy's xD

Did anyone else think it was really weird that Ash was washing the dishes?

We did saw him doing the dishes before though because he had too :p (Advanced episode) now it also seems like he didn't want too because he looks a little cranky xD

Last edited:
I thought it was weird they were washing the dishes because they were at the PokéCenter, not camping out. That's probably why Ash looked so unhappy... I think Brock made him do it so that they could help out Joy, leading to his fantasy.

Doesn't Ash look a little broad-shouldered while he's washing dishes? This new animator isn't that bad. Seems like this episode was mainly for TR, and let the main cast be fillers with a lame "Piplup" problem.

Ashmore2it.jpg

Ashbrown.jpg

*w* BROWN EYES

Those 2 are *really* cute! Ash's crazy faces are so funny

We did saw him doing the dishes before though because he had too :p (Advanced episode) now it also seems like he didn't want too because he looks a little cranky xD

I don't remember him XD

I love this shot, I seen the episode yesterday, and Ash cracked me up when he asked Brock in why in hell were doing the dishes. Lol.

God the episode is amazing on my computer, sorry still get used to awesome techonology.

XD OMGISHHH YAY FOR HAWT BROWN EYES, AND I Cant wait to see the Wallace cup dub episode yay X33 ASH IS HOT IN IT

Hey all :) I'm a big Ash fan, and would very much like to join the club too! Managed to look through the last 200 pages, and wow, some of the Ash pictures are awesome!!

Some of the screenshots show a lot of naked Ash :p I was wondering if someone could please tell me which episodes have a half naked Ash? xD I know a few, but I think I'm missing quite a bit too. Any help would be really really appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom