• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the UK one. For some reason, we get a different cover from the rest of the world o_O

Hope you get better soon! Where'd you buy it? I looked in Tesco and there were none there :( Are there any extras?

2mrw94y.jpg

:D thanks jorah! im lucky though got 2 days of college for my cough XD
i bought mine of play.com for £8.99 and i saw the movie in woolworths for £9.90

YES It does have some extras like 3 different trailers for the film ! :s and before the menu there is like trailers and adverts of pokemon

i took some screenshots :D for ya ;)

2m3fipz.jpg

rrtbaa.jpg

jf7sp4.jpg

Ehh, no subtitles? The USA DVD has them.

Now I'm glad I imported... >_>

LOL, as for me, I didn't buy The Rise of Darkrai DVD.

There was no reason for me to buy that movie, considering it has Sarah's Ash in it, and she pronounces Pikachu's name wrong (seriously, she does!). ^^;

I mean, I already saw the movie when it aired on Cartoon Network, so there's really no reason for me to buy it, lol. XD

It's a shame though, that Pokemon USA didn't put any special features on the DVD. That was a lame decision, if you ask me. =/

They didn't? Well that settles it, I'll just keep the one I recorded then.

Nope, no special features at all, lol. XD

I don't know what Pokemon USA was thinking there. That's another one of their "bright" ideas, lol.

Anyway, those are nice Ash pics, everyone! =D

Especially the one that Princess Ketchum posted, with Ash in his Hoenn outfit. ;-)

OMG, Hoenn Ash!! *saves* XD

Anyway, I've been wanting to ask this for a while. Am I the only one here who gets reminded of Sarah's Ash voice, every time I see Ash in his Sinnoh outfit? ^^;

Nah, you guys probably think of Rica's Satoshi when you see Ash in his Sinnoh outfit. LOL, am I right? XD!!

I don't watch the Japanese version though, so that makes me kind of an oddball here. ^^;

Aww that nice of you, well for one, I don't know many people who would go to a con in another state, two, well my friends I have do help me out when I'm in a jam, or I help them. And if its something I want, they would let me know, but its mainly time problems and work which prevent of doing a favor I ask. All of us over here work.Its been a while since I asked a favor, thought recently, they gonna do me a favor to help with my senior project which I'm happy for.
Ah, that's good to hear, Amazed!

I'm glad that you have friends helping you with your senior project. Good luck with that! ^_^

Last edited:
Anyway, I've been wanting to ask this for a while. Am I the only one here who gets reminded of Sarah's Ash voice, every time I see Ash in his Sinnoh outfit? ^^;

Nah, you guys probably think of Rica's Satoshi when you see Ash in his Sinnoh outfit. LOL, am I right? XD!!

I'm actually at the point where's it's getting harder to naturally think of Veronica's Ash when I try to imagine Ash saying some of his lines from my fanfic; I'm hearing Sarah's Ash now.

It's even to the point where it's kind of strange to watch the older movies. Hey, Ash's older voice! ^^

I don't watch the Japanese version though, so that makes me kind of an oddball here. ^^;

I didn't start watching the Japanese version until around the time of the eighth movie, which I first saw in Japanese. I usually only pic and chose which Japanese eps I watch, though, I don't try to watch all of them in Japanese.

I'm actually at the point where's it's getting harder to naturally think of Veronica's Ash when I try to imagine Ash saying some of his lines from my fanfic; I'm hearing Sarah's Ash now.

It's even to the point where it's kind of strange to watch the older movies. Hey, Ash's older voice! ^^
Oh no! That's terrible!! =(

Poor Rasakai. Aww, please don't forget Veronica's sweet, adorable Ash voice. <3

Hey, I know! If you have enough money, you should buy some Pokemon DVD box sets, either the first season, the Master Quest season, or Pokemon Advanced season would work fine. ^^

Ah, that's good to hear, Amazed!

I'm glad that you have friends helping you with your senior project. Good luck with that! ^_^

Yeah, I'm super nervous about next week. I don't do public speaking too well.

Speaking of the movies, I haven't bought any of the movies PUSA made. Not because of the voices or anything, but the movies weren't exactly my favorite to my taste. As of now, there isn't any movie that would top the 8th movie, even the Shaymin movie that came out. The 8th movie had like a plot you could relate to, and heartbreak combined with death always makes a win to me.

And even though Sarah's Ash is dominating these days, I never forget Veronica's Ash, especially going back the fanfics I wrote around high school which it reverts me to the Old Ash voice. There is one I want to publish and I wrote when I was 16, 5 years ago. I shared to some people and they're telling me to publish which I'm trying because most people won't write stuff like I do. But I have to refresh my ideas and make it clear. I wrote a huge fanfic of Ash living in USA and he had to leave all his Pokemon behind but Pikachu. And Ash goes on more mature conflicts which the show doesn't do or allow. So I'm trying to fix them out. And I'm gone back and trying to end the story. Anyone wants a sample, you could PM me or you have my IM, IM me about it. But of course I'm ignored, but I could explain the story a bit more in detail.

I haven't bought any of the movies since Movie 8...my friend needs to give it back. x.x

I recorded 7 (WB airing), 9, & 10 from the CN Airings.

HighAltatude.jpg

In my fanfic, whenever I write Ash's lines, my imagination seems to shift between the Sarah Ash and the Veronica Ash. Ash's shouting at the antagonist and threatening tone, as well as his jumbled coherency when the antagonist pisses him off FURTHER, are imagined in the Veronica voice.

I'm not really part of this club, I just thought I'd throw in my two pair of mites.

Hey, I know! If you have enough money, you should buy some Pokemon DVD box sets, either the first season, the Master Quest season, or Pokemon Advanced season would work fine. ^^

After I listen to Sarah's Ash voice, it's really hard for me to hear Veronica's Ash again for a few hours afterward. It gets really annoying! So I have to go back and listen to Veronica's Ash to get it out of my head. But sometimes, I still hear Sarah's Ash in my head, anyway. Like, when I read the name "Staravia", for instance. xP

And actually, that was partially why I didn't watch the new dub in the first place! Because I didn't want to completely forget Veronica's Ash! D8 I was really scared that I would.

Homg, Master Quest. <3 *does Ash imitation* xDD

I actually have the first season up to Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden, and I have all of the movies with Veronica's Ash (except for Mewtwo Returns, I can't find it anywhere). I plan on buying the box sets eventually.

I want to watch the third movie now...it's my favorite.

k04xad.jpg

XD Nope the sinnoh outfit doesnt remind me of ash's new voice and here is my cosplay outfit

its ash's sinnoh and dawn's outfit :) dawn is 100% completed and ash one is nearly done

i just got 3 things to do on it XD, i have red shoes xD but they were downstairs when i took the photo

2rmpno0.jpg

k04xad.jpg

XD Nope the sinnoh outfit doesnt remind me of ash's new voice and here is my cosplay outfit

its ash's sinnoh and dawn's outfit :) dawn is 100% completed and ash one is nearly done

i just got 3 things to do on it XD, i have red shoes xD but they were downstairs when i took the photo

2rmpno0.jpg

Awsome, welcome to the cosplay life XD
Your "dawn`s" outfit is so cute ^^
I have my Ash outfit too
but the advance ash
my next cosplay will be of Marley of Pokemon game
Well enjoy my ashy cosplay lol
929697.jpg

MY NEXT COSPLAY:
clap-bt3.jpg

looks like very difficult x__x right?

Question: Any one curious as to what the producers mean in saying Ash will play a bigger factor in movie 12? I'm really curious about this now. FYI I love the Ash images ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom