• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you all watched part 2 of the special yesterday :-D So what did you guys thought about it :-D? I thought it was awesome! Full of action :)

and also think Amazed was right about that J could have the ability too sense Aura also :O Like when J said "I've been aware of your little intrusion(sp?) the whole time." How would she know that if she couldn't :O? and also when Ash screamed "RIOLU!!" It was like she heard him but she was too far away too actually hear him :O so what do you guys think :-D?

They do have security cameras on J's ship though. She, or her men, could have seen him on the cameras then. But yeah, the scene where she stared at Riolu after Ash yelled was strange.

dp101junisnotimpressed.jpg

dp101madatjun.jpg

Why is Piplup always out of it's ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? Pikachu should only have that kind of fame in my opinion

A little late to be asking that, since it's been happening for months now.

Why is Piplup always out of it's ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? Pikachu should only have that kind of fame in my opinion

Well it ain't that weird actually ;-) Since Piplup is also a mascot from pokemon now with pikachu. So they want to show piplup as much as they can.

I don't mind Ash and Pikachu sharing the limelight but to say that Piplup is now Pokemon's "other mascot"... Lame. The Sinnoh region's mascot, yes. Pokemon in general, no. That's all for Pikachu. <3

XDD HEY GUYS IM BACK <3 Sorry ive not posted much nn; been busy lately :DD:D but i have watched the DP Dub eppys and god ash was amazing in the riolu episode, i wish he had oneXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom