• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see Cattleya in pokemon anime! XD
maybe she appears with ash, or maybe not (cries) u_u
Kokuran_Cattleya.jpg

She's a Sinnoh Frontier brain in Platinum, she is on the right of that pic.

Last edited:
I have no doubt that she will. like the BF brains from emerald. we just have to wait until Ash finish the sinnoh championships and Dawn with her grand festival.

High Touch!/Surely Tommorrow CD is coming out tommorrow, right? I really want to hear the Satoshi version haha can't wait

High Touch!/Surely Tommorrow CD is coming out tommorrow, right? I really want to hear the Satoshi version haha can't wait

I'm actually the same, I want to hear Satoshi's version too. I actually ordered the CD, if I get it early enough, I could post some of the goodies on it. But I bet be leaked soon enough.

Jorah said:

Heard it. i laughed at Ash singing in Japanese. so funny.

Well thats me. maybe you guys won't find it funny or maybe i find it REALLY hard Ash actually singing. xD

To me, it didn't sound much Ash was singing,sounded a lot more Rica singing, although its not the first time. But it was amusing, I find it more funny that Rica overshadow Megumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom