• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Badass pic of Ash:

kincho.png

Ash: BEWARE MY SPRAY CANZ OF AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!! XD

Here some Ash pics of this epi!

5-1.jpg

Wow how did he do that XD

1-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

This scene was soo funny because he was really nervous that his bones where even shaking XD

6-1.jpg

Hahaha funny face XD Ash is not so good in ping-pong i guess :p

I Loved the episode, but the thing that sadden me was ambipom >__> i cant belive she is gone, i was crying Lol when i saw the flashbacks

How about this image from a "lost" episode?

u know for a ten year old he's pretty manly.

yet now when he's actually hot in sinnoh he lost his manly touch other than his voice like velvet that makes me feel all floaty inside and his adorable hairstyle that is uncopyable and solely a trademark of Ash Ketchum ^^ <3

funny gif i found plz tell me if i need to take this off so as not to destroy the sanity of this club
180px-Hump_rock.gif

KAWAII!!!
Satoshi_AG20.gif

Last edited:
<3333333 SEASON 1 Was amazing o__o thats where i saw ash haha he is so hot in the season

o__o god he keeps getting fitter, i wanna hug him >_<

Hello Ash fans!
I STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

I`m back to talk about Ash, I really miss you girls ; w ;

fbmhhx.jpg

KATSU O__O I Was speechless watching your amv, i dunno what to say XD Its just out of this world and everyscene of it ash was super HOT XD *Faints

That video... was incredible. Very well edited and I loved the interspliced dialogue as well. Some really great Ash stuff in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom