• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Breaking Bad Mafia (Mature)- Night Five- There's More? -5/29/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Breaking Bad Mafia- Sign-ups- Mature

Got my role!

1. @Zexy;
2. @HumanDawn;
3. @Me Gusta;
4. @Momoka;
5. @CrackFox;
6. @Rabbit;
7. @Markos;
8. @sharkshocker;
9. @Lysandre;
10. @GastlyGibus;
11. @Pariah;
12. @Yato;
13. @Beck;

I sacrificed a goat to the RNG gods, and they told me what thou roles musteth be, else hell rain fury upon us all!
(Their words, not mine.)

So, please confirm your role in thread, or the RNG gods will be pissed. If you already confirmed, you can ignore this entire post and live your regular life.

Oh right, before I forget, this game is rated mature for themes involving drugs, cancer, and strong language. I know it seems dumb when all mafia games are about killing :/

I am bound by your sacrifice to confirm my presence and role.

Last edited:

Role get.

Re: Breaking Bad Mafia (Mature)- Day One- Only the Beginning- 5/15/14

1. @Zexy;
2. @HumanDawn;
3. @Me Gusta;
4. @Momoka;
5. @CrackFox;
6. @Rabbit;
7. @Markos;
8. @sharkshocker;
9. @Lysandre;
10. @GastlyGibus;
11. @Pariah;
12. @Yato;
13. @Beck;

Since nearly everyone has confirmed, I'm gonna go ahead and start this up. @Markos; confirm by the end of this phase or the RNG gods will eat your face.

It should have been a day like any other, but the world seemed cold and grey, and dark in many different ways. Walt knew the feeling. It was the feeling of death on the way. He called together his family and friends, which were few enough, and even fewer were really trustworthy, but he knew he would need all of them to whether the storm that was coming.

Close enough to see Walt's frantic efforts to protect himself and his loved ones, lips curved upwards into a sinister smile.

It is now Day One! Commence voting! The phase will end in 48 hours.

odd. I'm first! Hmmm.... Currently, I have nothing, except the fact that Rabbit's spoiler photo is fuckin' creepy.

Let's roll!

VOTE: Lysandre

Ever since HOT mafia, I wanted to do this :)

Breaking Bad Mafia (Very!!Very!!!Mature!!)- Day One- #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO

VOTE: Crackfox

If Gus Fring is so accepting, then why is that I, a human being, want to kick your ass.

Alright... so after much deliberation... I have determined that there is only one player worthy of my vote.

Vote: GastlyGibus

Half the time his posts are just wild accusations and paranoia, and he very rarely admits when he's wrong, even when he is. He's just the scummiest player ever, and we'd be better off without him.

#smartestplayer #canthandlethis

UNVOTE: Crackfox
VOTE: GastlyGibus

For the pressure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom