• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW080: Pokémon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psh, rich people get everything they want. I mean, if I could hire someone to kidnap bring Dento to me...:(

Jeez, Pinot Noir is terrifying. Don't worry Momochi, I'd be hiding behind your Daddy if I were you too...

People apparantly pay others to kidnap sommeliers and get their services.

This sounds a little like prostitution.
And rape.
Wow.

I will die if she pops out and everyone's like "oh, who are you? Tabernet, nice to meet you!" and Dento's like "wtf Cabernet what are you wearing I don't even."

"Child, I wear girls' clothing so often, of course I can tell the difference."

Might as well get my last post in before this episode airs in a few hours. Anyway, I thought up a great idea I'd be pretty happy to see. What if while Pinoir Nilamot(How ever the hell you spell his name) and Dento are battling Cabernet whispers into Momochi's ear on what Pokemon she should pick and the girl actually takes Cabernet's suggestion? It would be interesting and it would give Cabernet some actual success, abut a small one, in her character for once, hopefully that leads to her being more of her own character then Dento's personal little haturd, it might be wishful thinking on my part. But just something small that might work.

I also hope Momocchi picks Erufuun ^^

Last edited:
That's a pretty good idea.

A preview image for this hints at Foongus being involved somewhat, so I imagine it'll end up being her choice though. I think Petilil and Whimsicott might be the Pokemon Cilan and Pinot Noir choose.

I'm liking how they're keeping Dent's choice a secret. What's interesting to point out is that whichever Pokémon Dent chose Momocchi seems to in awe/surprised with it as shown in the Pokémon Smash preview. We know she will be displeased with Pinot Noir's choice of Tuline, but we don't know her true feeling towards Dent's choice of Pokémon (which he'll apparently find by scent, using Momo's aroma).

I still can not get over that scene of Dent being thrown into the back of a car - never expected to see something like that in Pokémon - they must have been really desperate to have an A-class Pokémon Sommelier (or rather, two) help pick a Pokémon for Momocchi that they literally have Dent kidnapped. I remember the summary saying that the group are told about an important job for Dent but aren't told what it is until after they arrive at the Hattori residence. That scene was so wrong yet so hilarious at the same time, it was all like; geez, Dent's a human, not some object you can handle roughly like that.

Last edited:
0 interest !
I have zero interest in this meaningless Episode !
Because
- That Girl too young to have pokemon .
- There no point if someone else decide her pokemon. It something she has to decide for herself .
- The battle is a pointless way to settle thing between Sommelier ! If Ash chose a pokemon for her and then defect both Sommelier , Does it gonna prove Ash is a better Sommelier !
Sommelier should have proper way to settle thing which include comparability between Trainer & Pokemon .
This Episode is nothing more then a MEANINGLESS WALL between Ash vs Homika Gym battle Episode.

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom