• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW134: Pansy Appears! Erikiteru and Gogoat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will Ash feel?

Well... Ash will say... "The Kalos Region has a lot of cool pokemon, I want to go there!"

So if he would say that, he'll go there, GUARANTEED!

Re: BWS2DA!E13 - Pansy, Gogoat and Helioptile

Well, I knew it was going to happen very soon, the episode where Ash meets the person from the next gen region, and it makes Ash decide to go to that region for no reason other than the fact that the regions name is mentioned to him and it fascinates him without him knowing anything about the region at all, like most of the previous transitions from one region to the next:

Ash went to Johto because Gary was also going to Johto
Ash went to Hoenn because Harrison was from Hoenn
Ash went to Sinnoh because Gary caught an Electivire from Sinnoh
I don't remember why Ash went to Unova at all, but the ending to DP was pretty much rushed anyways.

And now we have our sign of Ash going to Kalos for no reason other than Pansy and her Gogoat and Helioptile are from there

Re: What will Ash feel?

Well... Ash will say... "The Kalos Region has a lot of cool pokemon, I want to go there!"

So if he would say that, he'll go there, GUARANTEED!

Thanks FKC, so you're filling in for Kotetsu? Well good luck, because there are so many Camerons in this world, and one is a Fat Pelipper Ranger.... Anyway, he'll be there no matter what! Ash is TIMELESS!

Well, I knew it was going to happen very soon, the episode where Ash meets the person from the next gen region, and it makes Ash decide to go to that region for no reason other than the fact that the regions name is mentioned to him and it fascinates him without him knowing anything about the region at all, like most of the previous transitions from one region to the next:

I don't remember why Ash went to Unova at all, but the ending to DP was pretty much rushed anyways.

And now we have our sign of Ash going to Kalos for no reason other than Pansy and her Gogoat and Helioptile are from there

Well for upcoming episodes, he would meet like a new professor and stuff... So that's my speculation.

Ash went to Unova because of prof Oak went there. And then I hope for a Palpitoad vs Gogoat battle where Palpitoad wins. A great finale for our beloved toad.

I haven't been keeping up with watching the anime for a while now, I will, however, make extra effort to watch this just to see Gogoat and Helioptile. I'm looking forward to the episode, even though it probably won't be very interesting.

Yah!! Now, we are getting into Generation six!! This should put end with Scotts Ash should be leaving this series theorys HAHA.
Can't wait till they talk to Ash about this new region, wonder if hey'll go right away after he ditches Iris and Dento back in BW series?

Whoa. Seriously, this the first time in 7 years we're getting new gen Pokemon in old Gen seasons. Can't wait to see how this pans out. Would make sense as well if the Anime takes a break after this to allow the dub to catch up.

Yeah, I can definitely see it now. "My sister runs a gym in Kalos, maybe you should go there and see how you do."

It's pretty cool of Japan to give America an episode in order to coincide with the western release of XY games. :D

I'm very excited, I'm positive that this is where Ash will hear about Kalos which will probably inspire him to go there. And to be honest, I'm quite happy he's going to hear about it earlier rather than his reason of going to a new region being shoved in the last episode.

Can't wait to see how this pans out. Would make sense as well if the Anime takes a break after this to allow the dub to catch up.

The anime does have breaks occasionally, but there won't be a full blown hiatus. The dubs are airing the episodes at separate times, so there is no way for any of them to catch up to one another, let alone the Japanese release.

The X/Y series is supposed to begin in October, so there are around two months of filler, including TR/Emolga and the Shiny Druddigon episodes, to show.

tumblr_moewrpjh6J1r1alb2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moewrpjh6J1r1alb2o2_r1_400.jpg

Noivern is debuting, too.

This is great.

^ Wow, Noivern looks really good animated. Source?

EDIT: Never mind, found it.

Last edited:

For those interested, this page has a bigger version of the pic of Alexa/Helioptile/Gogoat.

New info:

"Alexa, known as Pansy in Japanese, is a Pokémon journalist who would travel with Satoshi and friends until they get back to Kanto. She also brings with her Helioptile, Gogoat, and Noivern."

Interesting. Also:

tumblr_moey2yeGYL1r1alb2o1_1280.jpg

Is that girl in the background holding a Pokémon Egg?

So it seems that Alexa is going to Kanto. For what reason?

So it seems that Alexa is going to Kanto. For what reason?
It seems kinda weird to think she could possibly be there during the Ash, Iris and Cilan departure episode. Unless she leaves as soon as they reach Kanto and Iris and Cilan have their farewells there.

Watch Iris fangasm over the new Dragon-type.

It seems kinda weird to think she could possibly be there during the Ash, Iris and Cilan departure episode. Unless she leaves as soon as they reach Kanto and Iris and Cilan have their farewells there.
Or maybe something happens in Kanto before the farewell episode. But I wouldn't be surprised if Alexa eventually took Ash to Kalos, too.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Alexa eventually took Ash to Kalos, too.
Yeah, I thought of that too.

At least it's a huge improvement over 'Ash going to Unova for a vacation and what a coincidence, he wants to travel there lol' type of reason.

A Pokemon journalist as a temporary female member of the main cast... I'm liking it, and it would make the transition between the BW! saga and the XY saga a lot smoother. Noivern being in the episode is really cool! It's currently my favorite sixth generation Pokemon, so seeing it in BW! before the XY anime is a nice treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom