• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW134: Pansy Appears! Erikiteru and Gogoat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BWS2DA!E13 - Pansy, Gogoat and Helioptile

Why could they not show Pancham instead of Helioptile and Talonflame/Clauncher instead of Noivern?

Why could they not show Pancham instead of Helioptile and Talonflame/Clauncher instead of Noivern?

They could, it's just that they selected three to put in the episode. Gogoat is good to advertise with the feature it has to be able to ride on it, Noivern is a Dragon-type so it might do good for Iris to see, and Helioptile is probably there to fill in the cute Pokemon role.

Too early to show Noivern I think and also same with Gogoat.

"Gogoat"

Goleech
Gosheep
Gohan
Goku

Come on, Pokémon creators. Seriously, you can come up with better names than that.

I like the design, I really do, but...sheesh.

I know, I know, we've had "Coil" (Gen I) and "Gear" before (Gen V), but still, lol.

Last edited:

Discussion exclusively about the Gen VI pokemon names and designs should be taken to the Pokemon X and Y Video Games forum. This thread is to discuss the upcoming episode.

It just is too early to show them to me I think.

Because they decided to show those 3, I don't see what is the problem here, I would like to see Pancham since he is my second favourite after Noivern but they had some pokemon to choose and obviously we can't get all our favourites.

It just is too early to show them to me I think.

You are answering with the same thing, too early why?Hooh, Marill, Donphan, Wynaut, Blaziken, Weavile, Chatot, etc have appeared before their generation game came out to help promote it, this is the same thing, Alexa will be traveling with the kids to Kanto serving as promotion for the games.

Noivern I would show in the middle of the X AND Y Anime I would think OK.

I like that she will show off three different "types" of Pokemon: the cute and mascot-like Helioptile, the cool and serious Gogoat, and the badass bruiser Noivern! Pancham and Clauncher will get their time to shine, patience.

I totally agree with you on this with you there.

Man, Noivern looks radical animated...

I hope all 6th gen pokes look just as good.

I like how they're doing the whole 'promote 3 next gen critters at once in the anime' thing again as a throwback to what they always used to do for next-gen Pokemon in movies. (Kakureon, Ruriri and Hoeruko for instance)

However, I rather wish that, especially considering this is an even gen we have coming up, we could have been graced with another evo/pre-evo of an old Pokemon like they always used to do. Then again, I suppose considering that we have Nymphia and Awakened Mewtwo both starring in the short/movie respectively, they figured they could get away with just three totally new (as in no prior evolutions) critters for this anime promotion.

Helioptile looks kinda strange in its animated form, a lot more than its official art. I wonder if they are going to advertise its new attack aswell. Gogoat is still looking awesome though, and obviously she rides about on it (oh, gee, I wonder why :p) because that's all Gogoat are good for it would seem. Also seems that Noivern is making its debut in the later episode and not this one. Still looking forward to this. Hopefully Alexa doesn't turn out to be annoying in any way if she's sticking around for a while (she doesn't seem like she will be, but who knows).

A short preview of this episode was shown after today's episode.

Helioptile used an electric attack.
Ash and Pansy road Gogoat.
Pansy was holding Helioptile on a road, facing Ash and co.

Is there gonna be a break next week cause I did'nt see the preview for the next episode and I know that the Alexa episode is on the 18th? or is it next week cause I'm sorta confused.

Either way I can wait to see them in thier animated form. :D

Is there gonna be a break next week cause I did'nt see the preview for the next episode and I know that the Alexa episode is on the 18th? or is it next week cause I'm sorta confused.

Either way I can wait to see them in thier animated form. :D

Mewtwo: The Prologue to its Awakening + M15 will air next Thursday... Alexa episode is on 18th.

Thanks. Because I was confused about the airdate.

When could we see this Preview does anyone know at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom