• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

This is probably my favorite CafeMocha moment :3c

tumblr_m76lf6edNZ1qbvn5l.png

"And that's what we I love about him"

LDKJLJDKAJJLJJFAL;

Man, it has been a long while since I've posted here. I believe I should mention why I like this ship:

It's the one ship I support as I have a soft spot for it from finding Cilan's admiration of Ash adorable.

Has anyone noticed the number of times Cilan's gotten really close to Ash? I mean like seriously, look.

m86qM.jpg

KrPCL.png

0lVxP.jpg

34zwM.jpg

3hTZG.jpg
I think that's all of it (for now)... Oh yes and Ash gets accidentally too close to Cilan in the 15th movie.

Think it says something like Ash staggers on the train and he almost falls on Iris, but then she quickly pushes him away and Ash falls over Cilan instead. The fanart shown in that blog is a replica of the last scene. And it definitely does happen as all of those various fanarts for the 15th movie I have seen of a similar scene can't be coincidences.

I think that's all of it (for now)... Oh yes and Ash gets accidentally too close to Cilan in the 15th movie.

Think it says something like Ash staggers on the train and he almost falls on Iris, but then she quickly pushes him away and Ash falls over Cilan instead. The fanart shown in that blog is a replica of the last scene. And it definitely does happen as all of those various fanarts for the 15th movie I have seen of a similar scene can't be coincidences.

Literally shrieking. Literally.

If you just heard the noises I made ladkjflsjdlfjd. I want to see said fanart homg link me.

Look how happy Dent looks with his arms wrapped around his boyfriend ldkjalsjf

I love how Ash is like Cilan's mentor without Ash having to mentor, Cilan did travel with him because he wanted to learn from Ash's style after all. Cilan has even picked up tactics from Ash (like the breaking out of String Shot trick).

If you just heard the noises I made ladkjflsjdlfjd. I want to see said fanart homg link me.

Here you go, from Pixiv. Just need to scroll (either once or more) and you will see them.

Look how happy Dent looks with his arms wrapped around his boyfriend ldkjalsjf
Considering the number of times he's gotten too close to Ash, I bet he (secretly) enjoyed it.

That scene there is most likely as close as we're gonna get to like a hug between those two.

Last edited:
Yes, thinking about it, there's definitely nothing secret about Cilan. He's blatant, he doesn't know how to be secret.

I mean I was pretty much already showing this when I'd posted those screenshots of Cilan getting too close to Ash.

CafeMocha is indeed half canon from Cilan's side. Ash is too clueless to be aware but that's good, I like it that way.

Yes, thinking about it, there's definitely nothing secret about Cilan. He's blatant, he doesn't know how to be secret.

I mean I was pretty much already showing this when I'd posted those screenshots of Cilan getting too close to Ash.

CafeMocha is indeed half canon from Cilan's side. Ash is too clueless to be aware but that's good, I like it that way.

thats the way i feel about it.I wonder if cilans brothers realised.

Oh Cilan, you can not hide you feelings. It's just so blatantly obvious.

tumblr_lro0im32ak1r0le8to1_500.png

XnDUg.jpg

Oh that Cilan, always with his often placing a hand on Ash's shoulder.
Look at this guy, he must deliberately get too close to Ash on purpose.

thats the way i feel about it.I wonder if cilans brothers realised.
I bet they do, those brothers know each other well. Cilan is so in your face he can't hide anything from them.

Last edited:
Oh yes and Ash gets accidentally too close to Cilan in the 15th movie.

WHAT?????

I kajfhskjdhksjdf I CAN'T HANDLE THIS.
THIS IS TOO MUCH.
MY HEART IS BREAKING.
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE.

HELP ME.

Okay well now I have a reason to see the 15th movie. Thanks, Don, and I was doing so well ignoring it T_T

Anyways, in addition to my explosion of emotions, I'm really upset that I can't purchase this doujin from Comiket because I LOVE Teppo's works and I LOVE how she portrays CafeMocha in a bit of a serious light. Like, how they're susceptible to getting into arguments sometimes or how Ash can reciprocate his feelings (in a believable way). I mean, look at this preview (source)
tumblr_m8dvdlDUXu1r13xpyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8dvdlDUXu1r13xpyo2_400.jpg

tumblr_m8dvdlDUXu1r13xpyo3_400.jpg

tumblr_m8dvdlDUXu1r13xpyo4_400.jpg

I will give up what's left of my food money for this, I'll be full from the cafemocha ;____;

I love Teppo's work too. Her portrayal of CafeMocha is like you described and it's cute as well.

Like shown in her work here: ハットリ邸にて【二枚目以降dnst】 I mean look at that hug, it's adorable.

Okay well now I have a reason to see the 15th movie. Thanks, Don, and I was doing so well ignoring it T_T
I aim to please. Thank Iris for her quick reflexes, pushing Ash just in time to cause that moment.

Last edited:
Like shown in her work here: ハットリ邸にて【二枚目以降dnst】 I mean look at that hug, it's adorable.
So adorable <3 I mean, Ash is definitely a hug person, he should start giving out more hugs to people rather than to pokemon all the time...Share the love, Satoshi-kun a lot of people are after it

I wish that they would hug in the series, gosh. I mean with all that physical contact, he might as well. A farewell hug at the end of the series would shatter my heart.

I aim to please. Thank Iris for her quick reflexes, pushing Ash just in time to cause that moment.

I think that Iris might be a cafemochashipper and she just wanted to see some action. She's ONE OF US >:D plus she'd rather langley land on top of her huhuhuhu

So adorable <3 I mean, Ash is definitely a hug person, he should start giving out more hugs to people rather than to pokemon all the time...Share the love, Satoshi-kun a lot of people are after it

I wish that they would hug in the series, gosh. I mean with all that physical contact, he might as well. A farewell hug at the end of the series would shatter my heart.
Both Ash and Cilan look like the hugging type. Ash loves to hug Pokémon and Cilan is normally gentle and kind.

Either the two hugging at the same time or Cilan causing it which confuses Ash, but then he quickly goes with it.

I think that Iris might be a cafemochashipper and she just wanted to see some action. She's ONE OF US >:D plus she'd rather langley land on top of her huhuhuhu
Iris is sneaky. Though, while Ash would think Iris just pushed him away, I bet Cilan knew what Iris really intended.

I will be writing a CafeMochashipping fan fiction :).

Just curious i saw the pictures you posted on the CafeMochashipping one, what episode was the last picture? I haven't really seen the current episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be writing a CafeMochashipping fan fiction :).

Just curious i saw the pictures you posted on the CafeMochashipping one, what episode was the last picture? I haven't really seen the current episodes.

Are you talking about this one?
XnDUg.jpg

That from BW051 where Cilan and Ash battle the subway masters!

Uggghh, I had such high expectations for that episode. I thought they were going to be all ~teamwork~ and ~epic~ together since they were in a tag battle, but it was too short and Cilan wasn't nearly as praising to Ash as I thought he would be XD

i liked it when ash and cilan teamed up in the chargestone tag episode they worked well together.Hope we get to see that again.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom