• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chess Mafia (2023) - ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPT WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm a bit late, hehe...

goodnight, everyone, or rather, good morning - we have a bright new future to look forward to! town, please pull through! i know you can do it!
Please don't make game-relevant statements in your after death posts, those are usually reserved for shitposts and "good luck team" type things as dead player revealing info without permission from the host is not good for game integrity.

I still think the 3 Jabberwocky interaction was a bit unfair to scum, but any single modkill would change way too much. Nameclaims by omission are a nasty problem with these setups.

WAIT YOU ALL STILL THINK I TRIED TO KILL POTATO?
Nope, I actually killed beryl. It all looked unwinnable enough, so if there was a little chance the Neighbors were Lovers you were trying to hide from me, then Helperman No Lynching, I would go for it.
I did consider killing Potato twice, but the problem with that is I had no idea who the role would go to next, and I had to guess if I need to CC getting it or not before them to either be believed over them or get exposed.

Please don't make game-relevant statements in your after death posts, those are usually reserved for shitposts and "good luck team" type things as dead player revealing info without permission from the host is not good for game integrity.
no sharing potentially relevant game information after dying, please
wait wait wait
how was this game relevant
no legit how was this game relevant someone please tell me because i really really dont know

WAIT YOU ALL STILL THINK I TRIED TO KILL POTATO?
Nope, I actually killed beryl. It all looked unwinnable enough, so if there was a little chance the Neighbors were Lovers you were trying to hide from me, then Helperman No Lynching, I would go for it.
I did consider killing Potato twice, but the problem with that is I had no idea who the role would go to next, and I had to guess if I need to CC getting it or not before them to either be believed over them or get exposed.
Oh, I assumed you wouldn’t kill me or Beryl because we were the only ones you could get a lynch on. I went through both cases of why you’d kill Minish or Potato and thought Potato was more likely as it was less “obvious”.
wait wait wait
how was this game relevant
no legit how was this game relevant someone please tell me because i really really dont know
You confirmed a theory I had. Doing that reveals information that town should not have.

I'll propose the following:
if helperman submitted any actions late last Day Phase (aka at the start of N4), I'll consider them as the current placeholder for toDay's

this way if @Zexy wants to self-hammer for some reason I'll let helperman's previous attempt of submitting an action to go through
this way everyone can discuss the game a bit more freely if it ends

Last edited:
I'll propose the following:
if helperman submitted any actions late last Day Phase (aka at the start of N4), I'll consider them as the current placeholder for toDay's

this way if @Zexy wants to self-hammer for some reason I'll let helperman's previous attempt of submitting an action to go through
this way everyone can discuss the game a bit more freely if it ends
DEAL

UNVOTE: helperman

... Detention (true despair)

VOTE: Zexy

Jester bomb kills Town because they are all voting him, then helperman kills Potato-6 and it’s good game.

I have to commend Zexy for being the Town MVP despite being a Jester. He led the lynch on toastghost and sussed DawningWinds hard. He knew helperman was Mafia from Day 1 - that was why he was sussing him all the time as being hostile @JamieIsBored but you did not listen…

Sorry Dawning and toast for failing you, but tbh had you tried just a bit more with the Knight/Pawn fakes I suggested we might have got this. It was a close call, I did my best, I tried to give town a challenge and when that fell apart I also gave a show, still enjoyed this game a lot! Also yeah, scum Zexy IS faulty and they should just discontinue him :)

Actually, nah

UNVOTE: JamieIsBored
VOTE: helperman

He can still be harmful for all we know, and since no one is convinced to lynch Jamie, I cannot risk it.
Zexy literally giving the Town the truth here despite it causing his loss.

Town’s best play was always lynching helperman here.

The hopping was for the Janitor so when the target dies, their role pm is hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom