• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Corrupt?! Mafia - ENDGAME - Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let's get down to business

to defeat

the Huns

HWAH

Gun isn't going to Elementar tonight. Shot is not on Eevee or jack tonight.

Can we agree on those two propositions as a starting point?

@Elementar, ¿porque no el leetic shot?

Well, you are the only one really advocating a leetic shot above all else. The real question is why you weren't shot to be honest, the majority of people wanted to shoot you. And since Elementar won't be here for a while, we won't know his reasons either for now unfortunately.

I did too! Luckily, I don't poison you there. I have to save you around as a mislynch because eevee and jack are so strongly townread. Realize this: town gets to shoot 3/4 of me/leetic/Elementar/Hellcrow now instead of 3/5 with you in it. I CANT push a misfire on eevee or jack. Almost ever. Why do I not shoot them in this set up? I'm almost positive we're in a 2 scum world and now our town circle is 3 people strong with Midorikawa functionally confirmed.

Hmm...

Yeah, Dale/Elementar is possible.

I'm also suspicious that Dale seemed surprised that I wasn't shot, when he was the only one who considered me the scummiest. That makes little sense to me, unless it was some attempt at distancing.

I'm not surprised you're not shot. I knew it was Sigurd or me.

I just want Elementar to explain why he ruled out that shot so early into N1.

Okay firstly, I wasn't really impressed with Sigurd's defense. Dale had a very good effort, and I wanted to see his reaction once I spared him. Dale had a good defense in my opinion, and I just thought that Sigurd didn't provide enough effort in his defenses that seemed towny enough.
You said you were fine if I chose out of the two guys. I chose, but it seems like there is an uproar.
I'm not surprised you're not shot. I knew it was Sigurd or me.

I just want Elementar to explain why he ruled out that shot so early into N1.

You mean a leetic lynch? Because you and Sigurd were more scummier and I thought it would be best to lynch one of you two beforehand.

Give me the gun. I'm shooting Elementar

Okay, I don't think you can go ahead and shoot me because I shot one of the two people I said I was going to shoot. I don't know why you are surprised to be honest. If you want, next time I have the gun (if I do get it again), I will shoot Dale, no questions asked. May you please wait until I have the chance to defend myself before making a statement like that?

I'll provide some more evidence later if needed, but I am still a bit busy, sorry! If you have some specific questions guys, feel free to ask! But I'll hopefully be back soon.

Anyway, I am of the opinion that the gun should go to jack or Hellcrow, since I don't see any reason to believe that they are scum, so that could help us read them.

Vote: jackatlasred for now.

Actually, that does seem like a good idea. Jack has been a bit quiet, so it would be good to see his point of view on the game.

Besides, we have to vote in someone, @AussieEevee do you have any better ideas?

DAY 3 – MID – VOTE COUNT
jackatlasred I (leetic)

Day 3 ends in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom