• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Corrupt?! Mafia - ENDGAME - Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would help us read him. He's a slight townlean for me, and giving him the gun would give us information, without being a big risk to town.
I disagree. Jack hasn't posted enough for a safe enough read in my opinion, and I don't like how Hellcrow didn't seem to want to give an opinion.

VOTE: MightyEevee

I feel like @Mighty Eevee will follow the proper choice. Which I think should still be Dale, especially with his most likely fake claim of mayor, a role that does not fit at all, or should have been proven already. So Eevee please shoot Dale. I've been townreading you more due to recent posts.

1. The mayor is a role whose vote counts for 2.
2. I am not the mayor. I did not claim mayor. I said vote "mayor for mayor" because if you read the flavor, our mayor died. And the voting process is a positive one. Hence #votefordle

fairly strongly leaning eevee gun between the two

Ok this isn't gonna get us anywhere if we don't get a gun. Hmm... I don't know who to vote for. Eevee doesn't want the gun.

Also I only say a bit each time but I read everything so I have a good clue of what's going on. Picking me might be best so I can show my loyalty. Of course if not just pick eevee. Ill vote for whoever you guys trust more.

@leetic @Elementar @Hellcrow

I think it's fair to say that one of us should be the shot tonight. Agreed, or do you think that there's actually a case for an eevee/jack shot?

From there, I think it's a good idea to try to rule one of us out as being the shot. Who among the other 3 would you most like to rule out from being shot and why?

I don't think Hellcrow should be shot, there's no real case against her. Elementar maybe. Dale is our best option though, I'd be able to find scum no matter how Dale flips.

I don't think Hellcrow should be shot, there's no real case against her. Elementar maybe. Dale is our best option though, I'd be able to find scum no matter how Dale flips.
Agreed.

Dale
Elementar
Hellcrow
jackatlastred
leetic/eevee

My list of scummiest to least scummiest. Dale's death will give us the most information.

@Dale you said you hardclaimed d1 and the only thing you implied was mayor, so now you're admitting to lying?

Midorikawa is referring to something I said on page #160.

Dale: town af. Hardclaimed town d1. No one lies on the internet.

This is a read meant in good fun because obviously I townread myself. My hardclaim is of being town, not of a role. The idea "you lied you said you claimed" is silly, because the only thing I posted about claiming was about claiming to be town.

I didn't see the mayor thing until I reread after night phase because I tuned out of your night post when you kept calling my defense WIFOM and AtE. I didn't respond to it until then because I didn't think it mattered, and it's a good thing if I eat a role poison if mafia actually end up believing you over someone who is more obvtown to the rest of the game until you used it AGAIN as a reason why I ought be shot. Since I definitely ought not be shot, it's important to clear it up before someone does it.

to clarify, i meant that it's good if i'm poisoned before an obvtown to whole game is poisoned. It makes the game easier for us to win because town get to have me confirmed for a day and don't have to evaluate on me in a MYLO/LYLO situation.

I disagree. Jack hasn't posted enough for a safe enough read in my opinion, and I don't like how Hellcrow didn't seem to want to give an opinion.

VOTE: MightyEevee

I feel like @Mighty Eevee will follow the proper choice. Which I think should still be Dale, especially with his most likely fake claim of mayor, a role that does not fit at all, or should have been proven already. So Eevee please shoot Dale. I've been townreading you more due to recent posts.
I'd rather shoot elementar but if you'd rather Dale, i can definitely do that.

@Mighty Eevee, may you please provide some more reasoning for your insistence on getting me lynched? I know that the Sigurd lynch may have been surprising, but I did say I'd choose out of the two. You can at least agree with that right? Or is there something else that you don't like?

@Mighty Eevee, may you please provide some more reasoning for your insistence on getting me lynched? I know that the Sigurd lynch may have been surprising, but I did say I'd choose out of the two. You can at least agree with that right? Or is there something else that you don't like?
You shot a guy that was looking very townie.

Sigurd was looking 'very' towny, but I don't think that they wanted it as much as Dale. I thought Dale provided a better defense. What did you think of the lynch @Dale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom