• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

So right now, nobody among us 5 should be Lynchproof?
Nope.

Anyway, that’s it from me for this phase.
I still think No Lynch is a viable option here, but I am not going to lay down a vote that I cannot change under hammer circumstances.

See you all on the flip side…if we survive.
Choose wisely, Town.

What're your thoughts then? You're voteless here, in a phase where lynching correctly is required to progress the game. Arguably, you've got the biggest influence of all, since your vote means we'll all take your words very very seriously
No lynch or blow ME up. I think the mylo lylo stuff is a lie. I think the hosts are messing with us.

Same for you; because you've been relatively quiet and have mostly a crapton of reading to do here, what are your thoughts on the game state and what we should do this phase? Ramble on as much as you want.
The hosts said they’d announce mylo this once for ME but with the way this is going I agree with mido that this is probably a lie. But then, if there’s no mafia, what are we doing here? (Also I’ve been quiet because of school. They don’t want us using our phones :(( )

I do think it would be best to NL for this phase, then I can cop someone next night

I’m leaning on a ME or Mido vote, primarily because I’m more apt to go on the cop check results for myself and Pika, and I have literally nothing against Mido, especially if she’s no longer immune to being lynched.
Thought I was copchecked too, but I might be mixing up games. Anyways I doubt it would matter since everyone refuses to believe us when we say we’re town and just as lost in this game as the rest. We only had two infiltrators flip and say town, not to mention when guz came out as infiltrator. But everyone except Lissi seems to be refusing to see the clear evidence.

Thought I was copchecked too, but I might be mixing up games. Anyways I doubt it would matter since everyone refuses to believe us when we say we’re town and just as lost in this game as the rest. We only had two infiltrators flip and say town, not to mention when guz came out as infiltrator. But everyone except Lissi seems to be refusing to see the clear evidence.
Diff game i guess.

I’m feelin’ the paranoia setting in

Back
Top Bottom