• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

You're all a group of four Infiltrators that flip as Millers

When each dies, they do not show the Infiltrator part.

You all have outside communication (OC) with each other, in a faction-less circle.

With one dead, you're confirmed Masons now (to each other at least).

In the context of this being a bastard game, where lies exist everywhere, surely you understand how this seems kinda difficult to work with and trust as a non-circle member, right?

I'm just bored and complaining because I'm not in the Confirmation Community so I don't have the ability to solve the game all that much, nonetheless influence it.

I'm tired of my self-imposed I HAVE TO DO THIS, I HAVE TO thing because it's super uninteresting, but I'm me so I'm obligated to stick to the bit, no matte how cool it is.
Let’s be honest. The game wouldn’t be able to handle me, you, and ME in a chat together.

Votal 2B
Host(s) can you update the OP with a spoiler, containing player flip status? It's really annoying to have to look at the most current threadmark for a phase shift, to see what roles have flipped etc.
I did that in my previous game, but totally forgot this time. I'll update that now.

Let’s be honest. The game wouldn’t be able to handle me, you, and ME in a chat together.
:bulbaLove:

@Maniacal Engineer Dawning's role flips whenever whoever is stopping it being public dies.
So…we have to kill you, then, eh? Good to know.
But yeah. There is probably a Janitor, but who would have cleaned up Dawning’s SK role? Being SK means she wouldn’t be aligned with mafia, so none of them would have covered for her.
No town player would want to suppress that flip either, and I don’t think even Indeps would have a reason to cover up for her either, since they wouldn’t know her role.

So either Dawning is a self-cleaning Janitor, in addition to being SK, or Quas is the Janitor.

HEY, IT'S ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, ISN'T IT?
NO IT ISN’T! I AM NO JANITOR! I AM JUST A SIMPLE TOWN MEMBER…with a giant Bomb.

Back
Top Bottom