• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
nemona, can you look up mewthree in the pokedex for me?
Sure toastghost! A common example of a well-known fake Pokémon is Mewthree. It appears commonly in fake cheats and fan fiction. Rumors of Mewthree's existence within the Pokémon games have circulated since the first generation. Many fake methods were created, but Mewthree was officially debuted in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky game.

Hope this helps!

I know it is, but if she can create Bulbapedia articles, that's worrying. She could create a bunch of blank articles that could eat up space.
No, the message you see is the same message you see when entering the url for any nonexistent page. It's an invitation to create a page with that name. All the AI did was demonstrate that she understands what a Bulbapedia link to a Pokemon page looks like

A shame she has the tendency to pivot the conversation if she doesn't like where its going, I was going to sneak some Voight-Kampff test questions in for the lulz.
Vikavolt is from Alola!
I think they are pretty strong, but you'll want to pair an Alolan Raichu with a Pokemon that has the Ability Electric Surge to get the most out of it.
Vikavolt can learn Volt Switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom