• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Elemental monkeys named: Grainy images provide Christmas gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly didn't expect this o_O

Is it just me, or does "Panpour" sound French?
It does, but the "pour" part of the name is pretty self-explanitory.

Huh? The scan is 2163x1648.
b) WPM, the images are compressed and low in quality
Yeah, the zoom-in function doesn't really help in making out their names.

And as I said before:
But it doesn't matter, as long as we were able to make out the names from the images.

Wow. o.o Early Christmas for pokefans. I didn't get the pun, but I guess the guess in the article is as good as any.

I like these names. Pan as in chimpanzee + sage/sear/pour, I assume?

Although, Pansear's name seems to be a double pun: Pan seared?

I like these names. Pan as in chimpanzee + sage/sear/pour, I assume?

Although, Pansear's name seems to be a double pun: Pan seared?

Well, it is a Fire-type afterall. Names are punny at times when it comes to certain Pokemon~

I'm going to nickname them anyways so their english names arent much big news to me. But they are easier to pronounce and remember

I really like them. Where does the Pan part of the name come from?

I don't really like the names, especially Pansage (Pan + Sausage :x), but I never really liked the Monkey trio anyway

WPM and Serebii, you guys shouldn't be fighting, it's Christmas after all. ;) But anyway, I'm surprised I'm the first to bring up this: The Pokemons names are just capitalized like proper grammar instead of BEING CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME. That really is great, because when NPCs were talking about their Pokemon, I'd think they're yelling the name at me every time. "My PIKACHU is FREAKING AWESOME AHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHGGHGG*seizure*" So I'm glad they finally fixed that.

Interesting to note that the URL for the Global Link website on the boxes is the same as the Japanese one. I hope that doesn't mean we're using the same server worldwide - because Japan have had loads of problems already.

Actually he gave you an iphone photo but actually scanned it for me.
Yeah, but did he buy you a Christmas present, signed with a kiss and a promise of eternal love and devotion? No. =3

Last edited:
I like them. So let's not fight until the 26th. Please.

I like them. So let's not fight until the 26th. Please.
Yeah, even in World War 1, the British and German troops had an unofficial ceasefire on Christmas day, coming out of the trenches to sing carols, exchange gifts, bury the dead and to play football. We should all learn an example from this, despite it being 96 years ago, and be in harmony for this day.

There, my corny Christmas speech is over. Can I have my money now Disney?

Pan is also Japanese for bread n Dento n his bros r pokemon waiters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom