• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in show?

Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in s

If Iris didn't exist, then yes, Misty could have worked on the main cast.

And that's the point of this thread...

But you could have said the same for any previous female character.

Yes you could, and it's true...

Misty existed for two reasons:

3. Love interest of Satoshi.

Re: Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in s

If Iris didn't exist, then yes, Misty could have worked on the main cast. But you could have said the same for any previous female character.

Well once when Iris leaves being inevitable thing to expect Misty still could work providing writers actually wanted to do something with her.

Like i said before while its not likely i could see writers reuniting original trio to end series with group which started everything to provide feeling of things coming full circle.That would be good opporunity to have them tie up loose ends about characters developing them more and judging by demand out there it seems many people would like to see original trio of Ash,Misty and Brock being reunited for one more ride.

Misty existed for two reasons:

She also existed to help Ash to grow as trainer acting like his coach and mentor along with Brock aswell completing group by providing sense of identity with her presence bringing humor and quality character interaction to allow for them to function as entirety playing each other well.

Misty did received from time to time some outlets and opportunities to streghten her presence by focusing on her desires and motivations but at the end of the day that was too little with mr.Shudo never intending to increase characters role more and give it more development to story which was underdeveloped in several ways making fatal mistake which resulted in character being axed.
I reckon only reason Rocket trio survived axe(in Johto they were took in consideration to leave) was pretty much because he generally prefered them more than main characters.

Overall they could have possibly kept Misty along for AG, but I guess they felt a group of 5 was too much to work with. And besides that Takeshi Shudo just didn't care.

Now that you mentioned i remember some people speculating how Misty might join AG group for Battle Frontier when she returned in Pallet.
But so much about that idea.

p.s.Well it seems everything which needed was said already and poll got closed.I say this thread pretty much is done.

Folks love to make these threads. They last longer while other stuff gets closed.

This thread has definitely run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom