• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalyani waved to Delilah, walking over to the desk. Her instincts were right, as there was a note lying there.

Hello, new tenants.

If you're reading this, you've discovered my little sanctuary. This place is an art nexus of sorts - a room displaced from all others. It is protected; more protected than any other place within Alexandria. Sound does not filter in, your powers are made calm, and your mind is sharpened.

From these things I have given to this room, I have christened it Serenity. Treat her with care. She is my child, and I do hope you will take to her as I had.

- Charlotte Zuriel, 1904

"Wow..." she mouthed after reading it, looking over the entirety of the room. It was beautiful; Charlotte's words about taking care of it definitely rang true.

There was a door that led to another place in the art room. "Where does that lead?" She posed the question to Delilah while pointing toward the door. Part of her didn't want to keep opening things, but she was sure that exploring this dream land wouldn't hurt her in real life.

The creature was slammed into the floor, staying there for a moment. Then, it sat up, before turning to swipe a leg under Duncan. Once again, it would be easy for him to follow.

"I... I give up," April said. "If we're gonna die in this dream, let's just die in this dream," she melodramatically added.

"Powers?" Delilah asked as she looked at the note for a brief moment. What did the woman mean? Then she heard Kalyani. "I mean, it wouldn't hurt...right? If this room is protected and all."

@Kana-chan @Lone_Garurumon @Hanzo in Plain Sight @Vanellope Von Schweetz @Prez @WolfOwl @Kamen_Fanatic @Alolan Ninetales

After spending some time searching around the library, the group was assembled into the main area by an 'alarm'. The alarm in question was an alert created by the system found by the group earlier.

When they were all brought into the room, Kalyani had finally managed to put up the alert. "Uh... so, I guess this is how we get our... missions? Um," she looked over the group for a moment. "So, here's like... a message. I think."

The message read as followed.

Threat detected in Yellowstone Park.

Kalyani tapped on the globe, which pulled up a holographic image of Yellowstone. "So... I'm not to sure what to make of it. I guess we go to the Park and deal with this threat? But, how do we actually get there...?"

What didn't catch her attention was an exclamation mark on the edge of the holographic screen while she was looking at the various parts of the forest.

"Are these the monsters that guy was talking about?" April asked aloud. "If so, I'm not too sure if I wanna go. I can't fight," she reluctantly added.

Xin tapped on the exclamation mark on the screen, blinking down at it curiously.

"Woah, woah..." April said, glancing at Xin. "What are you..." she trailed off, stopping herself once the exclamation point was pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom