• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hanatori's LJ icon thread

Hanatori

Likes Cool Hats.
Reaction score
I'm not really looking to revive my own thread, but I can't be bothered to start a new one when this one's a giant ego boost. XD

Okay. I'm not sure if non-Pokemon multimedia is allowed in the Multimedia forum (if I recall, L_X said that the forum may be expanded to include other comic books/shows/animations/franchises).

I would have uploaded this as my avatar, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate. You can only see from the back of Sasuke's head to around his lower back, and even then, there's a shadow (sort of) that obscures most of the lower back. ;D I'm still worried that it may be inappropriate due to near-dorsal nudity. (teehee, I said "dorsal") You have been warned (if anybody's going to squirm at the sight of Sasuke's back XD). ;o

It's a screenshot from the fifth opening to Naruto, "Seishun Kyousoukyoku," with a fun-tastic allusion to certain cop dramas. =)

*ducks* ._.

OMG NOES! It's pr0n! XD

Just kidding, Hana-chan! Nice avvie you made there. I think you should let the text stay for longer, because it's difficult to read at this speed. ^^;

Anyway, I believe this definitely goes in Multimedia. And don't worry, Pie's and Blackjack's LJ icon threads have non related Pokémon stuff so it's alright. *splits thread and sends this post to multimedia* ^^

Here I was thinking that the post got deleted. ^^;;

I have a giant number of non-Pokemon avatars, including quite a few Hikaru no Go/One Piece/Shaman King/Rurouni Kenshin/Naruto avatars. I even have Chocobo-themed stuff. ;D

I've also created a few 32x32 icons. They're not particularly great, but they're still okay. ^^;;;

Here's a small sampling of what I have:

Thanks. ^^

And, of course, where would my thread be without a parody of the "God Kills" picture, a fake OS-tan from the famed "Troubled Windows," (most of you may not want to know... I know I don't ^_~), Domo-kun, Homestar Runner, or pirate jargon? =D

(note: according to what I've read, to "splice the mainbrace" means to have a drink)

lol those are great, especailly the "Zolo" one.

Thanks. =D I did make a large number of avatars, but I haven't been able to get the godforsaken floppy disk to work so I could get them from my laptop to this computer. >> I do have a few that I haven't posted, though..

Thanks. I now have the new avatars on this computer, so I can post away =D

Here's five of my personal favorites. Enjoy.

(side note: in the event that somebody may want to use this as an avatar or LiveJournal icon... go ahead, but give me credit it anyone asks. I trust you guys, though.)

Thanks. As an extra for this post, I attached something that I found to be especially humorous:

I haven't seen "Alias," but, from what I'm guessing, there was some sort of cliffhanger during the season finale, which has a character named Michael Vaughn confessing that, "For starters, my name isn't Michael Vaughn." Well, over at Television Without Pity, they were having a picture captioning contest (or something) for the moment, and while I'm not even registered there, I did create some fun captions of my own.

The first one is an obvious reference to certain people (PASBLers who remember some of the campaigns from Time Out 3 on UPN should be especially familiar with the reference), and the second one is an allusion to "Doug," the best Nicktoon ever.

>Is that Aoshi in the first avatar? Well, even if he isn't the icon is amazing.

Yes, that is Aoshi.

>LOL @ the first caption.

Just wait until I get really bored and whip out my internet screenshots. XD

*revives thread*

Being my weird self, I made avatars making fun of Tom Cruise. I'll attach one of them. =D

I also made two spiffy Shikamaru-themed avatars. If you don't get the "Shikamaru - rapper?" avatar, I suggest that you listen to "Naruto Ondo" and find out for yourself. XDDDD

I also think that I'm speaking for everyone with the anti-Crazy Frog avatar. If you haven't heard of him, be thankful.

Hanatori said:
I also think that I'm speaking for everyone with the anti-Crazy Frog avatar. If you haven't heard of him, be thankful.
I always wonder how the crazy frog can be so successfull while everyone hates it and people always say "I'd never download this stuff on my mobile phone!". I have never heard anyone saying/writing that he/she likes that frog. I have never heard anyone saying "Come on guys, he's funny!" or something similar.
It just doesn't fit together. If really everyone would hate it, it wouldn't actually be so successfull.
So why is that frog so successfull while everyone claims to hate him?
Don't get my wrong, I also hate this annoying piece of shit, but I don't understand why we can't get rid of him if nobody actually likes him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom