• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hanatori's LJ icon thread

They look great Hana-chan!

Did American Naruto reach the point of Shikamaru being a Chuunin? Or did you read it the scanslations?

>Did American Naruto reach the point of Shikamaru being a Chuunin? Or did you read it the scanslations?

The Viz translation isn't even halfway there; the chapters in the last issue had Sasuke battling (and defeating) Yoroi. I also had no idea that Shikamaru was a Chuunin for a while.. I think I read it somewhere on a message board - be it UPN, here, or maybe somewhere else.

Of course, I was also shocked when I read that
Gaara had become Kazekage by part two, and, from what I've read, is probably dead now.

Eh? My icon's genius? Er, whoops. That's Blackjack's icon. =P

Well, it seems as if my general multimedia thread has yet to recover from the Great Merger of September '05. [/bad joke] Oh, well. At least I know what I'm missing. xd;;

Though, with this brief controversy, now is as good of a time as any to get around to attaching my spiffy "Save the Wailmers" wallpaper. :D

The Wailmer icon is cute, but the Kenshin icons are terrific. I love the second one especially.

The wallpaper's nice(too bad I haven't used 800x600 in ages), and I love the second RK icon.

You win for the Yellow Axem Ranger icon. And I also really loved the Aoshi one you had. Really nice variety.

Whee. I have lots of avatars that I still haven't shown, so I guess it's time to get going. =D

ROFLOL at the "bad JPG compression" ones. Even though they're meant to prove a point. :p

And I love the Yoh icon. Partially because of the image itself, and partially because Oversoul is a kickass song. 8D

Back
Top Bottom