• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hytarin's Rare Pokemon Shop!

Have I been a good shop owner to you. (Only for those who I have traded with.)

• Yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like Lugia/Timid/ Lv100, i can Trade (PT) Regigigas Shiny, Or a Gamestop Jirachi,

hey hytarin ill trade you three heart scales for your latias. i should be on wifi tonight if you want to trade.
my fc is 528529351321

oh i still want the agate celebi and i can still give you two heat scales for that as well

Hey Hytarin, when you are able to trade with me? [Deal was two or four Heart Scales, I`m not guite sure... for that Shiny Chikorita and Shiny Totodile. Nicknamed "Hana" and "Tsunami".]
I mean I would like to get them before HG comes out.. ^^;
But yeah, I`m ready when you are ^_^
EDIT: Sorry to tell, but I already got Shiny Chikorita and Totodile from someone else..^^;
But if you still want/need Heart Scales, I can trade for something other! ^^

Last edited:
I have made a mistake... I am getting really sick of Heart Scales...

I am going to ask for people to stop offering Heart Scales...

If I stop getting trades because of this then I will ask for this shop to be closed. I might do a Giveaway at that point of all of my Events as I really have no interest in them anymore.

i want either the Baba Flygon or the Red Metagross, I Can Offer A nearly perfect, Ditto Lvl 100, Iv's 10/31/31/31/31/31

Edit: if your going to do a givaway may i have some

What is the nature of that ditto?

Hmmmm, that could be something I could do. I have a few things I need to do first though. I cannot garentee great IV's if its shiny though. I can get you good IV's though. I need one aswell so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom