• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I don't think I ever posted an "I'm New" thread...

Satoshi-chan

I'm the robot girl with the big glasses!
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am Satoshi-kun and I have been around here for a while, so I guess it's time to introduce myself. I am a pokemon anime fan, and a fan of the games as well. I find a lot of pleasure in playing the games, and am currently a fan of Pokemon DP.

You may know me from various places that I go to, mainly [HASHTAG]#bulbagarden[/HASHTAG] chat, and the bulbacast. I have a lot of fun with both, running the bulba chat, and being a member of the bulbacast. Definitely a fun use of my spare time when I'm not working or whatnot.

There are many more things I could tell about myself, but that could or should probably wait for later... but I was just in a fun mood to make an "I'm New, but not really new" thread at the moment, so I guess that is what I have just done. I am very glad to be a part of this community, and I hope to spend many fun years here with all of you bulbagardeners. ;)

Oh gee, many thanks for the warm welcome guys! :D Pleased to meet all of you guys, and I can't wait to see you all in the chat!

Kasumi: I think we met once in Costa Rica at a carnival. I was the guy in the big dragon suit... and once I lifted the suit and you saw me, you blushed. I think that was you at least... or it could have just been all the cheap beer I drank.

Erik Destler: ZOMG! U R FROM TEH SPP-WIFI! U R 2 MEEN 2 US NOOBZ! lol
Thanks for the welcome Tyler. lol How are you?

I was buying a few records at your record store until you chased me out :{

Also hi.

That palkia's been a lot of places in a short time.

H..*nervous* hi oh god sorry that giant icon of yours just unnerves me so much *blushes*

I still say your Palkia and CK's Suicune should battle. We never did decide on a winner. Who will win? The Careful Suicune with the piercing Surf attack? Or, will it be the Hardy Palkia with its powerful Draco Meteor?

omg
u kikkd me frum sppwefeeeeeee

ih8u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh ur pasliza is big!!!!

hi jason

8D
D8
8D
D8
8D
D8
8D
D8

:<
D:

Butler: You have NO IDEA of where all that palkia's been. Really. You should probably ask all the girls posting in here if they've seen it though, I think it might just be the case.

CaptKirby: Wow, you're named after a videogame character well known for its power of being a vacuum... and you're unnerved by my giant palkia of love? Tsk tsk, you should be ashamed of yourself... or you should just go get more practice. The Giant Palkia of Love is giving lessons, be there at 4.20pm tomorrow.

Exxthus: Trust me, if my Palkia and Kirby's Suicune battled, things would get hairy... wait... I shave. Nevermind.

Oh, is that so? Well, then. Maybe it'll be in the "Nick Stadium" that supremacy is decided. XD

Anyways, welcome to the forums. We love you, Sato. <3

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom