• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I don't think I ever posted an "I'm New" thread...

I was buying a few records at your record store until you chased me out :{

Also hi.

That's because you were also looking at the tobacco pipes and called them BONGS, even thought the sign above them said "do not say anything that rhymes with song when describing our tobacco water pipes." Tsk tsk. :p

Azure said:
OMG hai sato <3.

ZOMG! Great to see you! :D

Exxthus said:
Oh, is that so? Well, then. Maybe it'll be in the "Nick Stadium" that supremacy is decided. XD

Anyways, welcome to the forums. We love you, Sato. <3

Wow, that would be the PERFECT stadium to have the battle. It looks so much like a...what is the pokemon now? CLOYSTER, yeah, that's it. Many thanks for the warm welcomes, and why don't you just warm up to the Shiny Palkia of Love right now?

I love how all the chatters crawl out of the woodwork with their 20 posts to make fun of Jason XD It's about time we had our own little place on the forums to be jackasses! ^_^ (I love the chatters)

Seriously though, I think we need a bulbachat section on bulba forums. That would be something kinda fun to get the chatters into the forums a little bit. :D

Agreed. I've always thought that'd be neat (with a badge!); I'm on both (although I spend more time in the chat with Jason's huge Palkia) and it feels like so divided because I talk to almost completely different people on both sides.

Also, I think if people saw how awesome we are, we'd get more chatters and if we had a place for the chatters on the forums, they might drop by more often and check out the rest of the site. It is good stuff!

EDIT: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=400327 Everyone visit (and maybe even link on the chat?)! :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom