• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN123: The Semifinals II: "Dazzle"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hope the battle goes something like this:
  • Dragonite vs Spiritomb- Dragonite is switched out
  • Gengar vs Spiritomb- Spiritomb is switched out
  • Gengar vs Roserade- Roserade wins
  • Dragonite vs Roserade- Roserade is switched out
  • Dragonite vs Gastrodon- Dragonite wins
  • Dragonite vs Togekiss- Togekiss wins
  • Pikachu vs Togekiss- Togekiss is switched out
  • Pikachu vs Spiritomb- draw
  • Milotic vs Sirfetch'd- Sirfetch'd wins
  • Roserade vs Sirfetch'd- Sirfetch'd is switched out
  • Roserade vs Dracovish- Dracovish wins
  • Togekiss vs Dracovish- Dracovish is swicthed out
  • Togekiss vs Lucario- Lucario wins and is switched out
  • Garchomp vs Sirfetch'd- Garchomp wins
  • Garchomp vs Dracovish- Garchomp wins
  • Garchomp vs Lucario- both Pokemon Mega Evolve and Lucario wins
Dragonite has already jobbed twice in a row, so she deserves to get a win here, hence why I want her to be the one to defeat Gastrodon. Gengar has been on a good streak lately, so he can afford to be a fall guy this battle. Same for Pikachu, so since it's already confirmed that he ties with Spiritomb then I hope he doesn't take any more Pokemon out (seriously, if he takes out Gastrodon instead of Dragonite I'm gonna be so upset). Sirfetch'd and Dracovish are the underdogs of the Journeys Team, and the former hasn't participated in any battles in a good while, but luckily it looks like this battle is gonna give them time to shine seeing how Gengar, Dragonite, and Pikachu will all be taken out early. And of course Lucario is gonna be the finisher here, so it's obvious he beats Garchomp, but I do want Garchomp to show off a bit, hence why I hope she takes out Sirfetch'd and Dracovish after those two have gotten their wins.

I still hope the battle goes something like this:
  • Dragonite vs Spiritomb- Dragonite is switched out
  • Gengar vs Spiritomb- Spiritomb is switched out
  • Gengar vs Roserade- Roserade wins
  • Dragonite vs Roserade- Roserade is switched out
  • Dragonite vs Gastrodon- Dragonite wins
  • Dragonite vs Togekiss- Togekiss wins
  • Pikachu vs Togekiss- Togekiss is switched out
  • Pikachu vs Spiritomb- draw
  • Milotic vs Sirfetch'd- Sirfetch'd wins
  • Roserade vs Sirfetch'd- Sirfetch'd is switched out
  • Roserade vs Dracovish- Dracovish wins
  • Togekiss vs Dracovish- Dracovish is swicthed out
  • Togekiss vs Lucario- Lucario wins and is switched out
  • Garchomp vs Sirfetch'd- Garchomp wins
  • Garchomp vs Dracovish- Garchomp wins
  • Garchomp vs Lucario- both Pokemon Mega Evolve and Lucario wins
Dragonite has already jobbed twice in a row, so she deserves to get a win here, hence why I want her to be the one to defeat Gastrodon. Gengar has been on a good streak lately, so he can afford to be a fall guy this battle. Same for Pikachu, so since it's already confirmed that he ties with Spiritomb then I hope he doesn't take any more Pokemon out (seriously, if he takes out Gastrodon instead of Dragonite I'm gonna be so upset). Sirfetch'd and Dracovish are the underdogs of the Journeys Team, and the former hasn't participated in any battles in a good while, but luckily it looks like this battle is gonna give them time to shine seeing how Gengar, Dragonite, and Pikachu will all be taken out early. And of course Lucario is gonna be the finisher here, so it's obvious he beats Garchomp, but I do want Garchomp to show off a bit, hence why I hope she takes out Sirfetch'd and Dracovish after those two have gotten their wins.
Pikachu is confirmed to be fighting Gastrodon and Ash sends out Lucario as his last Pokemon

This battle is going to be awesome. I think it might be better paced than the other battles since this is a three-parter, so each of the pokemon of both trainers would get equal spotlight. So no more pokemon getting taken out in 2-3 hits, which YEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anyways, as for my hopes for the battle, I'm hoping we get a Mega Lucario vs Mega Garchomp match, that would be pretty cool. And I'm hoping that the battle would be less rushed than the others. That's it, this battle might be the best one in the M8 so far if they don't screw this up.

This battle is going to be awesome. I think it might be better paced than the other battles since this is a three-parter, so each of the pokemon of both trainers would get equal spotlight. So no more pokemon getting taken out in 2-3 hits, which YEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anyways, as for my hopes for the battle, I'm hoping we get a Mega Lucario vs Mega Garchomp match, that would be pretty cool. And I'm hoping that the battle would be less rushed than the others. That's it, this battle might be the best one in the M8 so far if they don't screw this up.
Because Ash winning after being behind and asspulling a victory, and I know they will highlight the Ash-Lucario bond like Ash Greninja and have Ash and Lucario do the Aura Sphere together and everyone on here and twitter will love it except for me

Ash should say this if he wins the whole thing:
Ever since I was little, I’ve always dreamed of becoming a Pokémon Master. I didn’t achieve that goal until a couple of days ago, and now I’ve realized what becoming one really means. It’s not about how much you win, or if you lose. It’s the bonds you make with not just your Pokémon, but your friends and family too. My compassion and spirit for every Pokémon, big or small, is what makes me a Master. Through battling for over ten years with my Pokémon, we have achieved the ultimate friendship, especially with my partner Pikachu. On these journeys I have met countless new friends and rivals that have changed my life forever, and on these journeys I have found the love of my life. I want you all to come together and ask yourselves, what makes you a Master? You don’t have to be perfect, everyone has flaws, but just think about the friendships that you have all made with your Pokémon. And so, my journey is over, but a new chapter in our lives is beginning.

Anyone elae feels like it is going to be another
Ash should say this if he wins the whole thing:
Ever since I was little, I’ve always dreamed of becoming a Pokémon Master. I didn’t achieve that goal until a couple of days ago, and now I’ve realized what becoming one really means. It’s not about how much you win, or if you lose. It’s the bonds you make with not just your Pokémon, but your friends and family too. My compassion and spirit for every Pokémon, big or small, is what makes me a Master. Through battling for over ten years with my Pokémon, we have achieved the ultimate friendship, especially with my partner Pikachu. On these journeys I have met countless new friends and rivals that have changed my life forever, and on these journeys I have found the love of my life. I want you all to come together and ask yourselves, what makes you a Master? You don’t have to be perfect, everyone has flaws, but just think about the friendships that you have all made with your Pokémon. And so, my journey is over, but a new chapter in our lives is beginning.
Nah he knows it wont be enough for being a master...

FbezWyoUIAArtld
First he's in the Ranch Photo, and now he's part of his team photo...

Go really is one of Ash's Pokemon

Leakers saying that Ash has no hope in winning this battle and that he loses three Pokémon to Spiritomb ALONE
What the hell does that first one mean? And how the hell is Ash going to win after he loses all hope?
That never has happened to Ash. He has never lost all hope. That’s not him. And to make matters worse he will win this battle? What a joke. Cynthia deserves to win this one but she won’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom