• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. You just keep trolling.
Would I be telling you through observations to GF/TPCi's new direction since May if I was?

I'm the least likely person you would expect of me to troll anyone. I'm only writing this with concern, and not to mock.

You know, at the very least we can say that GameFreak/The Pokemon Company gave us a really nice ambient video we can play in the background when doing stuff.
I know I was getting tired of listening to the same white noise audio file pretending to be twenty different sounds for fifty different 12-hour youtube videos to help me sleep at night.

Last edited:
I was worried about this before, but after the 18-gym's statement retraction and this 24-hour live to show Ponyta and maybe Rapidash only, I'm highly worried about the content of these games. Hopefully, they will go crazy from now to the release or they're really going secretive this time.

I was worried about this before, but after the 18-gym's statement retraction and this 24-hour live to show Ponyta and maybe Rapidash only, I'm highly worried about the content of these games. Hopefully, they will go crazy from now to the release or they're really going secretive this time.
you do realize people complained about how much they showed for sun and moon now people are complaining about how little their showing its only natural this is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom